Girl and a Goobye to a Friend

He kissed me. He freaking fracking kissed me! And I think I went to heaven and went back because, damn, his lips are so soft on mine.

We were gasping for air as soon as we broke the kiss and thank goddess he did not kissed me back because I have no idea what to do if he ever did.

"But you will not stay here with me nor I will go back to your pack, Elios." I said to him pushing him away but he did the opposite and pulled me tighter in his arms.

"No. I want you in my arms for the rest of my life." He said, his eyes glowing. His wolf is not happy with my decision.

"Stop whining and listen to me, Elios." I said and his eyes went back to the way they were. "We will talk about this when I know who is rebelling against me. Against my kingdom. Because these rogue attacks are not normal anymore and I have this feeling an alpha wants to overthrow me from my position." I added and he exhaled loudly.

"I will accept your decision, sunshine." He said and I smiled at his words.

"But... I will visit you here from time to time and you will not run away from me anymore." He added and I just nodded.

"I really don't want to do this mate thing but fine. I will not run away." I said bluntly and he just smirked.

"Trust me, finding you was last on my list but me and my wolf cannot function clearly when we first smelled your scent." He said which sends butterflies down on my stomach. Harsh but sweet.

"Same." I chuckled and he did as well. We moved away from each other and when he did, I felt the cold air blowing on my skin. Damn, I missed his touch already.

"I am going back now, sunshine. Maybe us southern alpha can have an alpha meet and help you with this problem of yours." He said as he held my hand and kissed it. I can feel my cheeks blushed and I am sure he sees it.

"I would appreciate it. Thank you, Elios." I said and involuntarily hugged him which suprised both of us but he hugged back.

"Anything for my queen, my sunshine." He said letting go of the hug and kneeled down in front of me and bowing down. He rose his head and his green eyes are glowing with happiness. Damn, I guess I am a lucky Queen. I smiled at his action and he went outside using the back door here in the kitchen.

"Now, where did Reine went?" I mumbled to myself and decided to find the human.

*
"I am going to miss you, Reine." I said as I hugged her tightly. She will be leaving the island in two days and she might not come back ever again. Unless she comes back with a werewolf which is a rare occurance since there are a few werewolves in the human land.

"I'll miss you too, Feia. I cannot believe I got a Queen as a friend." She said, letting go of the hug. I let out a laugh at her words.

"Can I come back here if I got the chance?" She asked with her eyes glowing with hope.

"Yes. If you come back with a werewolf." I said which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Only wolves can enter the island, remember?" I said and she plastered a grin on her face.

"We'll be leaving now, my Queen." Amaya said interrupting us. I looked at her and nodded.

"Until we meet again, Reine." I looked back at Reine and she hugged me back for one last time. We only met for a moments but my feelings for is like of a sister. I don't know why I feel so close to her.

I decided to escort them until the castle gates. When we were near the gates, Amaya stopped and stared at the person walking towards us.

"Coby?" She whispered but I heard. I turned to see Amaya with glossy eyes. Wait, Amaya is Coby's mate?

"Hello, Amaya. It has been two years. How are you?" I heard Coby said and I turned to see him gave a forced smile.

"I am fine. I did not know you are here." Amaya replied wiping her tears before it falls. This is getting sappy.

"Queen Feia welcomed me here. This is my new pack now, my new life, my new choice." He said looking down at the ground with his tears falling down from his cheeks.

"I am sorry for what I did to you." Amaya barely whispered. Her tears are also falling down. I looked at Reine who is beside me and she is also crying. I am not a fan of drama.

"It's all in the past now. I did not hate you and I forgave you a long time ago." Coby said, sobbing.

"I know this won't do any good but I still love you. I did not stop even if you rejected us. I still remembered our times together." Coby added, letting his heart out. Amaya is now crying hard. I knew she regretted what she did but there nothing she can do. No one can turn back time and fix the mistake. All that is needed is to accept it and learn from it.

"Me too. I did not forget you. Not even once." Amaya said before wiping her tears and inhaled deeply before exhaling.

"We should be leaving now. I hope you are happy here." She added before she continued walking. Coby nodded and walked passed us.

"Why is there no second chances for you two?" Reine said with her hands covering her face.

"It's our ways, Reine. We have to accept it." I said and she sobbed loudly.

"We should be leaving now. We don't want to arrive late." Amaya said before shifting into her wolf form. Her wolf is a combination of grey and brown but it is a little weaker than a regular beta.

"Take care." I said as Reine rode on Amaya's back. Amaya nodded before running towards the eastern part of the land.

Since it is noon already, I decided to visit the warriors on their training which is held on a little clearing in the western border.

As soon as I saw them, Copper immediately ran towards me with his eyes glowing.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as soon as he stopped in front of me.

"I dunno. You smelled weird. Did you find rogues again?" He asked avoiding my gaze.

"No. I just said goodbye to a friend." I said and he turned to face me again.

"Who?" He asked with his eyes sparkling.

"No one important. Now go back to your training." I said and pointed to the person behind him. He nodded before going back into his training.

I followed him and decided to sat on a branch to see them fight with their partners. Coby is with Alex while Copper is with Timothy. They are the best and I can't believe I am friends (and a sister) to them. Some warriors are also fighting but they are in their wolf forms.

Kun would laugh at them or at their poses and this made me missed him more. I made my decision with accepting the alpha but he is still not around. Maybe he needs his time and space.

I hope he will be back soon.

••••••••••
Note:

Time check: 02:27
I really should stop writing at midnight or something.

But my imagination is too hyper at these time of the day, err, night! 😂

I miss Kun.. 😭😭
I wonder when he will be back. 😭

~Gaye

PS. I am not a vampire (0vv0)
And do comment if there are typos since I rarely proofread my works.

Oh! Oh! Do please click theas well. Thanku!!! 😘😘😘