Girl and the Human

"What did you say?" Copper asked, not sure of what he has heard.

"There are humans on our land." I said, barely a whisper to him. I heard him mutter some curses to himself and then stared at the window.

"How? How did they enter our land?" Copper said and I shook my head.

"I don't know. This is the first time humans have trespassed in our lands. I need to know how they did it." I said clutching the letter on my tightly.

"What if they were with a wolf? I can investigate down there, Feia." Copper suggested. It is not a bad idea but sending Copper to the eastern land, with rogues freely roaming around, is a bad one.

His wolf, wolfie, so original, is not like mine. His wolf is an alpha wolf with no bloods of lycan in him. He can fight for himself but his power is limited like regular alphas.

"No, I'll go there myself, Copper. I don't want you to get hurt." I said staring at him. He hesitated at first but nodded at my words.

"You take care here. I'll be gone for a day, okay?" I said and he nodded. I went to the next room beside my office, which is my bedroom. I throw some clothes on the bed and took a small backpack from the deepest part of the closet.

I decided to bring two tshirts, a skirt and three jeans, and along with some underwears. Satisfied with my clothes, I changed into something casual and breathable before walking outside and into the stable.

'Why go with a horse when you can shift a wolf?' Kun asked and I can feel his tail wagging in my mind.

'I'm playing safe, Kun. I don't want you to kill rogues on our way to the Blue Horizon.' I replied before blocking him.

It's such a coincidence that the rogue I accepted is from the Blue Horizon and then on the same day, I am going there. I went to the end of the stable and carressed the only cream colored horse, my Princess.

"I missed you too, Princess." I said to the horse as she neigh at her name. I rode on her back and she began galloping towards the eastern land where the sun rises.

The eastern part has five packs. Starting from the Orange Memory Pack which is near the kingdom along with the Grey Dune Pack. Then the Red Waves Pack and the Lavander Tide Pack whose alpha are really close and loves to surf rough ocean waves together. Then there's the Blue Horizon who takes care of the imported and exported goods from the outside of the island.

Since the Blue Horizon is the border pack of the east and west, I have to travel four hours on a horse ride and three in wolf form.

*
By the time I have arrived at the Blue Horizon's pack house, the sun has set on the west. The sea wind is blowing uneasily and the waves are big enough to rock the boats to the side.

"Oh my. Queen Feia, what are you doing here?" A voice has said as I dropped down from my horse. I turned around to see a girl older than me standing in front of the pack house. I remembered her as the beta who came to the ball last week.

"I am here to know the situation of the humans. You are the beta, right?" I asked as I hold the rope of my horse tightly.

"Yes, I am. Please come inside, my queen. I will bring your horse to the stable on the back of the pack house." She insisted and took the rope from me. I thanked her before entering the pack house.