Girl and the new King

"You are so beautiful, my Queen." Eara, Timothy's mate, said as she applies make up to my face.

Who would have thought that sending Timothy to the western packs would end up in him finding his mate.

It has been a week after I woke up and a certain possessive alpha male has been guarding me for two days straight when I was unconcious.

"I won't be Queen for long. I can't wait to be a normal werewolf for once!" I excitedly said after she puts my mascara on. Eara giggles and fixes my gown before signalling me to stand up.

"I wouldn't say it will be normal since your mate is an alpha." Eara said as I stood up and twirled around to make my gown puffier and big.

"Atleast I won't be Queen. But then again, Elios is a possessive alpha so he'll be treating me like a Queen." I sighed and Eara just smiled at my comment.

"I have always thought of you as the scary Queen, the western wolves have spread." She admitted which made me laugh.

"I am not as scary as my brother. Don't make him angry so that you won't suffer hell." I said and it made Eara laugh this time. "Also, I'm all talk and not bite." I said which made us two laugh.

A knock came from the door and it made us Eara stopped from laughing.

"Come in." I said and came in Elios with Timothy. Eara smiled as she run towards her mate.

"Are you ready?" Elios asked as he rested his head on my neck. I giggled when I felt him nuzzling my neck.

"I am. Kun is happy with our decision." I smiled at him as he peck my check.

"I can't wait to have my Luna. It has been more than a month, sunshine." Elios said as he snake his arm on my waist.

"It feels weird if you call me Luna. My first name is also a Luna, you know." I pouted at his word and he just chuckled.

"I know. That's a problem we will face together after we finish our mating process." He whispered on my ear making my cheeks red. I absolutely forgot! All these rogue problems had me occupied for the last month.

"Are you ready, your highness?" Timothy asked me and I nodded.

"Lead the way, my dearest beta." I said which made Eara giggle. Elios just rolled his eyes as we walked towards the throne room where most of the people are waiting.

As soon as the double door opened, everyone stood up from their seats and watched me walked towards the throne. I noticed most alphas and betas are here to witness my brother's coronation and my dethronement.

On the top of the stage stood my brother in his elegant white tuxedo with the kingdom's crest on his right side. The werewolf priest is standing beside him to bless this special day.

"I'll be with you, I'm sure your father will be proud of this day." Elios said as he held my hand tightly. I smiled at him as we ascended the stairs. Timothy and Eara sat on the vacant chairs on the end of the stage. I stood in front and examine everyone before holding the mike.

"My beloved wolves. Alphas and Betas of every pack, I thank you for being here today. I wanted to dethrone myself from the royalties and become the new Luna for the Black Knight pack. I want everyone to know that my brother, Copper Ciel Agreste will be the new King to rule you all." I shouted and everyone cheered for my brother.

"Thank you, Feia. I promise to listen to everyone and treat you all equally. I am just a normal wolf without lycan blood but I ensure you all that I will lead you all like my father and sister did before." My brother said and everyone cheered even louder.

The coronation did not last long and after that, we invited the people inside - along with the alphas and betas. They have congratulated my brother and celebrated like there's no tomorrow.

"Even if you are not a royalty anymore, you will still be my Queen." Elios said as he held my face with both of his arms.

"You are my king, Elios. And no crown can state that to my heart." I said as I immediately kissed him and the people near us cheered at what I did.

'That was a bold move, Feia.' Kun said.

'But you liked it.' I mentally smirked.

'Yes, I did.' Kun replied and I just smiled.

The end.

••••••
Note:
It's over! Queen is done!

OMG! I can't believe it! I finished a story!

Thank you so much for reading! Until the next werewolf story! 😘😘

~Gaye