Girl and the Rogue

'I will be back to get what is rightfully mine. Even if I have to kill someone.'

I still can't forget the words that alpha has said on that day. It has been a week after the Full Moon Ball and I still can't forget about the green eyes piercing me through my soul.

I wonder what would happen if we meet again. Me and my mate. The mate who killed an alpha.

'You also did kill one.' Kun reminded me. I let out a sigh because it's true. Most of the time, I only killed rogues who would trespassed and injure alphas who underestimated me. Alpha Marcus was the very first alpha whom I killed.

"Feia, you're not listening to me."

I was dragged into reality when Copper let out a sigh. We have been having frequent meetings because of rogue attacks from the northern and western borders. Along with Copper is Timothy and Alex, my third in command. Alex is the one responsible for the border patrols and training. But because of the attacks lately, Copper and Timothy are patrolling with him.

"Sorry. Something is just bothering me." I said as I massaged my temple.

"Is it the alpha of the Black Knight, your highness?" Timothy asked and I just nodded.

"Do you think he is responsible for the attacks, Alpha?" Alex asked and that made me think. What if that alpha really did start the attacks. But he said that rogues are leaving the northern area.

"I don't know, Alex. He just told me that rogues are leaving the northern lands. They might be finding new lands to conquer since they stand no chance against the alpha of the Black Knight." I said with a sigh and the others just nodded. This is exhausting.

"Well, we might as well start training the warriors again." Copper said and Alex nodded.

"I'm on it, Copper. We won't let you and the alpha down." Alex assured us and it made me smile.

"And I'll gather information from rogues if there will be another attack." Timothy said.

"Thanks guys. You are such great help. I am having trouble thinking straight for a couple of days but I know I can handle this." I truthfully said to them and they smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"We know that the alpha of the Black Knight is your mate, Feia." Copper said and I glared at him."It's a good thing that the mate pull is not doing it's job yet." Alex laugh.

Ah, the mate pull. One of the things I hated after the mate. The sole purpose is to make you go insane on your mate. Having the urge to kiss and hug and cuddle at any time and any place. I find it uncomfortable.

"How does it feel, Alpha?" Alex asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"You should know. You have a mate." I glared at him.

"But we want to know your feelings, my queen." Timothy said focusing his eyes on me.

"I don't know." I said truthfully.

"We only locked eyes. I am being careful on not touching him." I added.

"Why? I always remember you saying, I hope my mate comes soon. I hope he'll come and take me to his castle so that we can hug and cuddle all day." Copper said in a high pitched voice and mimicking my acts and clasped his hands together. Timothy and Alex couldn't contain their laughter any longer and laugh at Copper.