Girl and the Alphas

Two days have passed and it's the day of the meet. I have decided to invite my brother to this meeting since he will be the next king if I ever went back with Elios. Keyword: if.

I decided to wear my casual sundress today than those big, classy, heavy gowns. This is not even a formal meeting and I am not here for a proper one. I was almost done combing my hair when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said and braided my hair to my side.

"Well, sunshine. The alphas are waiting in your office already. Do you need help?" It was Elios who is now leaning on the door frame. I have forgotten that no alpha has knew he was my mate.

"I don't need help, Ellie-poo." I said and he just smirked.

"When you need one, just call me." He answered.

"Wait... No alpha knew that you are my mate. They always thought that I don't need one. Can you do me a favor and act like the scary alpha you are?" I asked him with my puppy eyes and tied my hair while looking at him. He just sigh and nodded.

"Yes! Thank you!" I involuntarily stood up and hugged him. It made me blush and I am sure it made him red too.

"If you would hug me like this, then can you always do a favor?" He grinned and I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Shut up." I said and broke the hug.

"Let's go, Alpha Elios." I said fixing my dress and wore a beach sandal.

"As you wish my queen." He replied and followed behind me.

*

As soon as entered the office, the alphas are laughing and talking to the others. Greeting each other and getting to know the new ones who still don't know how to act like one.

I cleared my throat and this has caught the attentions of the alpha. The bowed down when they saw me and I nodded back at them.

"I am thankful that you are here on such short notice." I said professionally and sat down on my office chair at the end of the table.

"It is our pleasure to be here on such short notice, my queen." An alpha of the west said. I saw Elios sat down beside Alpha Ash and smirked when he saw me looking at him.

"Since I have no fully known all of you, can we have a little introduction? I am not really good with names." I said and some alphas chuckled at my words.

"Of course, my queen. If that is what you want." Alpha Dennis said and I noddes.

"We western alpha should start our introduction." An alpha suggested and we all agreed.

"I am from the Yellow Cavern Pack and I am Alpha Kris. I have been ruling the pack for a few months."

"I am Alpha Jei of the Silver Mist pack. "

"And I am Alpha Linux of the Purple Lights. And we three are known as the peaceful western wolves."

"Ah, yes. The packs that has no trouble since there are only three in your land." Alpha Daniel said.

"Well, my queen. We Northern packs are trouble and are you ready to meet a new alpha of ours?" Elios said smirking at me. I smirked back at him and laugh.

"Of course, alpha Elios. Let's see how much trouble you can be." I said wiping away the fake tear from my laugh.

"I am Alpha Elios of the Black Knight pack and it's an honor to be here." He said taunting the other alphas. All of them flinched except for Alpha Daniel and all he did was curve a smile on his face.