Girl and her Party pt.2

I woke up the next day to the knock of someone on my bedroom door. I still don't want to wake up and just cuddle in my bed with my pillows.

'Feia! It's time for the party!' Kun said which made my sleep disappear and sat straight on my bed. I forgot! It's the day for the party.

"My queen, are you awake yet?" I can hear Timothy from the other side of the door.

"I'm awake. I'm awake." I said rubbing my eyes and yawn after.

"A few alphas have arrived and they are at the castle, your highness. They are waiting for your presence." He said which made me run towards my bathroom door.

"I'll be there soon." I said before slamming the bathroom door shut and fill the tub with warm water. Damn, I woke up a little late today.

After having a fast bath, I went to my closet and took one of the gowns hanging. I don't care about the design or color! I am freaking late! Looking at the time, I ran from my room towards the castle.

I wave at my people when I ran along the small villa and the pack house and then the castle. Finally! Sneaking behind the garden, I went to the kitchen to eat something.

"My Queen! What happened to your hair?" One of my maids said as she saw me munching on a muffin. I raised my eyebrow at her sentence and she showed me her mirror.

My hair looks like it has been visited by a tornado. It's that messy and I forgot to comb it because I am late.

"Do you have a comb with you or something? I am running late and there are alphas waiting for me in the living room." I said after swallowing the muffin. She smiled at me and motioned me to follow her. I did and we ended up in a room I am not familiar with.

"This is the maid's lounge, my Queen." She said as I sat down on a chair in front of a mirror. "Maids rest here when there are no works to do." She added and I just smiled at what she said.

She then fixed my light brown hair. My hair has it's natural waves at the end because of the braids that I always have. A rose-shaped clip is pinned down on my right bangs. I smiled at my now tamed hair.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you later at the party!!" I said hugging her tightly.

"It'll be my pleasure, my Queen." She said and I just nodded. I then went outside the room and ran towards the living room.

As soon as I entered the room, alphas along with their betas and lunas are happily chatting unaware of my presence. I know some of the alphas but not all. I can also see new ones and beautiful lunas. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me and bowed down. I smiled at them.

"I am so sorry that I am late. I am proud and, at the same time, nervous because this is the first time I am hosting the Full Moon Ball." I told them and they all nodded at what I said.

"Unlike before, I am now mature and strong enough to protect my land. I am more wise and humble enough to make decisions that I know will make my pack and kingdom prosper. I am Queen Luna Feia Agreste and I welcome you all, Alphas, Betas, Lunas, And family, into my Kingdom." I smiled and some smiled back at me, bowing down. There are also some alphas who have their smirks on their faces and some glares but it does nor bother me since they don't know me and my wolf yet.

"It is our pleasure to be back to this majestic castle, my Queen." An alpha said. He is from a pack somewhere in the western land.

"I have never been inside the castle and all I can say is, wow." I heard a female beta giggle.