Special Chapter I

Boy and His Past

Elios

"I don't join these useless balls, remember?" I glared as I throw the invitation letter towards the three idiots in front of me. I can see that the three of them are just grinning and it looks like they have something in their minds.

"Awww... Come on, alpha. This will be your first full moon ball." Justin said, picking up the invitation letter.

"No. And that decision is final." I said as I focus myself on the papers in front of me.

"But the beta is still outside." Austin said.

"He's waiting for your answer, alpha." Dustin finished. I glared back at the three and they are looking anywhere except in my direction.

"No." I said and I heard them sigh.

"Okay. We're just hoping that maybe your mate would be there." Austin said as he pulled his brothers towards the door. I can sense the playfulness in his voice and before I can shout his name, he opened the door and closed it in a second.

**
I can't believe the three of them said yes. Now I have no other choice but to go to the White Meadow and join their boring ball.

I have no plan of meeting other alphas except for alpha Ash who taught me what I needed to know. I ended up removing my scent that the other alphas can't smell me even if I'm near; A trick I learned for being a rogue of 6 years.

I can hear the laughter from where I am standing but I don't give a second about them.

I decided to shift into my black wolf, Marco and ran around the pack. Maybe I can forget about the time if I distract myself.

I was running back to where I shifted when I smelled the scent I thought I just made up.

'It's the scent of our mate.' Marco said to me and I went to investigate since my curiosity got the best of me.

I saw a golden wolf running towards us and he is the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. I can feel my heart beating faster just by looking at him.