1. He Cant Be Here Now

💜Jessica's Pov💜

There was a ring on the doorbell of the second home I've been in since Zachary was born. Hopefully the last too. It's a home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It's a fairly good size house. Here is a picture of it if you wanted one.

 Here is a picture of it if you wanted one

Nice house for a family of three right. I walk to the door and looked through the peep hole it was just the delivery Guy. Every time that the doorbell rings it startles me. I'm always thinking it could be... Mason. Yes, I am in a very serious relationship of two years with Aaron but Mason is the father of Zach.

"Mama."

"Come here, buddy."

He came to me with his toy. His little train.

"What happened?"

He had a few tears down his face.

"Bella broke toy."

I sighed and I just looked at my son. Bella Sorrow is my best friends daughter. Benny's baby girl with Emmy Johnson.

"I'll fix the train in a second come here, buddy."

"Okay, mommy."

"Aaron grab Bella."

"Okay honey."

I opened the door and that's when I knew we got the very gift. The gift for Zach's birthday that was last week.

"Thank for dropping her off."

You might be wondering what I meant by her. Well, you will understand in a second.

We all walked outside. The delivery guy opened his truck and it revealed a small husky puppy. It was adorable.

"Mommy."

"What is it, Zach?"

"Puppy. It puppy."

"What does a puppy say?"

"Woof woof."

"Good job."

Zach was trying to get down and go touch her. Bella was doing the same. That's when I saw the car. The Dodge Cornet 1969. I completely forgot my neighbor rebuilt one from scratch. I almost had a heart attack.

I put Zach down and grabbed the crate and leach for the puppy.

"What's her name buddy."

"Buddy."

"Okay. Let's go get buddy."

We needed a dog. There was a lot of breaking and entering going on in the neighborhood lately.

 There was a lot of breaking and entering going on in the neighborhood lately

Isn't Buddy a gorgeous puppy.

We then took her inside and showed her everything. She would have a crate to start out with but when she gets potty trained she can go where ever she wants in the house.

"Yeah, doggie."

After Bella went home we had to go shopping. I was gonna bring Zach while Aaron did outside work.

"Aaron your okay if I take Zach right?"

"Yeah. It's fine."

"Thanks, Aaron."

"Bye bye dada."

Zach likes to call Aaron Dada because he was here since day one. I told him not to but I guess it doesn't really matter. Mason isn't even here in the first place.

I put Zach into his car seat and just as we were leaving he had to use the bathroom. Which means we had to turn back around and go to the bathroom.

"Mama. Me peed."

"No you didn't did you?"

"Yes."

"Okay stay here while a grab a training diaper Okay."

"Kay Kay mommy."

I smiled and left the door open to the car as I grabbed the diaper bag. Sometimes I wish he would just hold his bladder.

We changed his diaper and then went to the store. Lee Mart. It's the closest store to us. It has everything so let's go. That's when I saw a little girl on the side of the street. She has to be like five years old.

"Zach come here with mommy."

"Ok mommy."

He came over to me and then held onto my hand. We walked over to the little girl. She as crying and that's when I noticed the sign next to her. It read.

"Take her away. I can't deal with her."

That's not a good parent. If I ever did that to Zach I would strangle myself. Not really though because I would never do that to Zach.

We talked to the little girl for a little bit then called her into the police station. We then went shopping with her. The police found her with us in the store and asked her a few questions. She didn't speak. She didn't do anything until they asked if she will come with them. She then hugged my leg. She didn't want to go with them.

We just stood there and then we talked to the police about it.

"Just drop her off at the station when you leave."

I nodded my head. How can someone be so cruel to there own child?

We finished shopping and then brought her to the station. The Dodge Cornet 1969 was there. It wasn't my neighbor's car either.

"Jessica."

I turned around still holding both the girl's hand and Zach's hand. It's Mason Jones. I blink a few times as I look at him. Aaron isn't around. Who cares if I hug him anyway. I can't let go of either child though.

"Ma-Mason."

"Hey."

"Oh my god."