7. The Secret Message

The Person Above is Lynn Jones

Jessica's Pov.

I thought about the fact that Mason has a rival gang with some other person but who could it be. I don't need that person to be in my child's life so let's find them out as soon as possible. We both brought Zachary home but he ended up falling asleep in the middle of the ride anyways.

"So. Who is the other person."

"Well first off. I think your bugged."

"Wait I have bugs on me!?"

"No, I mean that you have a tracker on you."

"How the hell would you know that?"

"Just a feeling really."

"So then pull over and check me."

"Fine then."

He pulled the car over and got out of it. He then walked over to my side and opened the door. Does this sound familiar to anyone but me. Wait this happened on the trip two years ago. Back when we were in Paris.

Flashback.

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"That."

He pointed to something very small in my hair. He then pulled it out of my hair.

He then threw it out of the car window.

"What was it though?"

"It was a bug. Someone bugged you."

"What. Why?"

"How am I supposed to know."

End of Flash Back.

I got out of the car and started to allow Mason to search for the bug. He then found it in my pocket of the winter coat.

"Thank you."

He threw it to the side of the threw way. It's slightly crazy. I then felt my phone buzz. It Aaron. I wonder why he is calling.

I didn't answer but hopped back into the car. Then I answered the phone.

"Hey."

"Hey just checking in. How's Zach."

"Oh, he's taking a nap and don't forget we have to watch the twins and Bella today."

"Okay okay. Goodbye. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and Mason just looked at me.

"First off. He is a gang leader and secondly why did you say that."

"Which part."

"Watching the twins."

"Oh, Jackie and Walter are in town. Plus I already have a full house. It doesn't really matter."

"I'm the godfather and I have no clue who the godmother is."

"I don't know."

"Neither do I. That's what I said."

"Geez cool down."

"Okay."

"And what did you mean by he is a gang leader?"

"He is the leader of my rival gang."

"What."

"Please, can you come over to my house for the night. I just found my sister in Korea."

"What's her name?"

"Lynn Jones. And I know it doesn't sound very Korean but she is Korean."

He drove me back to his place and it reminded me of how this all happened. Well, it's okay I guess. It's how I got my Zach am I wrong.

"Hey. You coming inside?"

"Sure."

There is something slightly odd about this. Where am I supposed to keep Zach? My little toddler.

"Okay so it's small but it can do for a few weeks."

"Mason, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm asking you to move in with me."

I just didn't think. I wasn't thinking straight. I just wasn't and this is how I ended up in this situation in the first place.

"Yes."

"Good."

He showed me around and I got to see my/our room. I also saw Zach's room. Everything is perfect. I can't believe he did this. It's amazing.

Zachary woke up and started to freak out. Buddy is at home with Aaron and I'm at Mason's house. How is that fair to anybody? I'm just a completely crazy person who doesn't understand what she wants. I mean I want both people.

"He is in a gang."

"Wait who?"

"Aaron. That is why I was in the hospital. He shot Charlie. Trying to get through to me. I guess I just don't get it."

"Okay."

Before long Zachary was down for bed and I was ready to get laid by his father again. No, I need it never mind.

"Mason. I want you."

Yet again. Before long we had our mouths glued together. Which is completely insane.