6. The End of Us and The Start of Something New

Jessica's Pov

I met up with Benny and Emmy two hours before I am supposed to go home and watch four kids. Emmy has a doctor's appointment and Benny has to go to work. Then Jackie and Walter are going on a date tonight so the twins will be at my house all night. Jackie is also expecting another child. They just found out the gender last week. It is a boy named Clay Kyan. Super nice name.

"Wait a sec, Jess. Are you saying you slept with Mason without protection and you just broke up with Aaron after he turns out to be a gang leader after your baby daddy?"

"Yes."

Emmy looked at me and she looked shocked. She wasn't expecting any of this to ever happen again. She never even expected Mason and I to have a son together.

"And this is why you joined the gang?"

"Yes and no."

"Than why did you join?"

"Because I felt if it was the right thing to do at the time. It was two years and six months ago. It's not like I can remember the exact reason."

"Jess, what time do you have to be home by?"

"twelve that's when Jackie and Walter come by."

"Well, it's eleven thirty now so better get going. And and you are taking Bells right?"

"Yes, I am."

They nodded their heads and I walked out of the fast food restaurant with both Bella and Zach. Is it bad that just thinking to myself that Zach getting a sibling wouldn't be that bad? I mean than he wouldn't be all by himself.

I drove to my home and stopped at the store for new locks. Sure my money is inherited from my parents but now they love their grandson. Which means I get money to support him. Spoiled rotten. Whatever. Well, Gabby isn't out of the house yet so she gets more perks than I do.

"Bella Zach pick out a toy."

Bella grabbed a Barbie doll and Zach grabbed a nerf gun at first. I told him no so he grabbed a dump truck. I will let Zach get nerf guns when he is older.

I also grabbed a movie for the kids to watch. It is Finding Dori. Then I grabbed a pregnancy test. Which I guess is a good thing.

By the time I got home Jackie and Walter were waiting with the twins for me. I apologized for making them wait ten minutes.

"Hey girls. Do you want to meet someone?"

They both nodded their heads. The twins are so cute. Here is what they look like.

 Here is what they look like

I showed them little puppy Buddy

I showed them little puppy Buddy. Buddy was happy to have other friends. As the four kids played in the living room I was changing the locks on the door. I heard a knock and opened the front door. It was Mason.

"Can we Please talk."

"Why not right. It's not like I slept with you again and then the boyfriend at the time found out and fucking slapped me. So I broke up with him. Which was all less than twenty-four hours ago."

"Geez, harsh much."

"Yup. I have barely gotten any sleep in the past three days due to work and other bull shit."

"Oh so now I'm classified as Bullshit."

"Yup pretty much."

He rolled his eyes and I invited him inside. The kids were playing with some of Zach's toys.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"The fact that we had sex without protection. And I don't think you took the morning after pill either."

"Nope. Zach needs siblings."

"Really?"

"No. Dingle Berry."

"Ah. I should've known that was coming."

A few hours passed and all the girls are gone. Mason and I changed the locks together then he made some dinner. It wasn't even half bad.

"Mommy. Buddy in me bed."

Let's all not forget that little Zach is only two. He has time to fix his grammar.

"That just means he is going to protect you from all the monsters."

"Okay."

Both Mason and I tucked him in and then Mason read him a children's book. It's crazy how fast he grew up. Now he has to get used to having his real dad in his life. The guy he has never met. Well, I guess it's better now then never.

After Zach went to sleep Mason and I stayed up a little longer just chit chatting.

"Wait So you're saying you want to be here?"

"No dip shit."

"Really Mason."

"My bad sorry. Yes, I want to be here. With you and our son."

"Okay. How about a deal."

"Sure why not."

"Do you spend a week here. But you have to help with the house chores and Zachary. Plus other things that shall not be said out loud. If you know what I mean."

He chuckled then nodded his head yes agreeing to the deal.

We both got up and went to check up on Zachary. He wraps his arms around my waist. He then kisses my neck and a small moan escaped my mouth.

"Mommy!"

"What baby boy."

"There's a monster."

I had to chuckle. He must have thought I was the monster. Little buddy was sleeping on the rug next to Zach's bed. She was perfect friends with him. I closed my eyes and then open them to find myself being swooped up by Mason and carried to my room. It's weird because he's acting as if he was never gone.

But it's good at the same time. 😆