20. Home

Jessica's POV

It's been three weeks since the twins were born and tomorrow we are going to see them again. Of course, the doctors don't know that.

I felt a hand move onto my side.

"I'm okay. You don't need to cuddle me."

"Yes, I do."

I rolled my eyes and just let my eyes start to close.

"MOMMY!!!!!"

My eyes shot open and I immediately got up. Good thing I have pajama's on. Mason Just stayed on the bed. I walked out of my room and almost tumbled over Zach. There my son was just crying at my door.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't good."

"What?"

"I don't feel good."

"Aw, come here baby."

I picked Zach up and brought him into my room. Mason was on the phone and his face glowed up like crazy.

"Really! Today."

He paused and I walked over to the bed and set Zach down. I grabbed the thermometer and took his temp. He has a low-grade fever. 99.7. Fantastic.

"Don't hang up."

"Why?"

"Well, what's the call about?"

"We can bring home the twins!"

For a quick second, I was excited but now Zach is getting sick.

"Ask if we can still take them home if Zach is sick."

He did just that. After he got his answer he hung up.

"Yes. They should be fine. As long as we keep an eye on their health and set up their very first doctor appointment."

"Okay. Well let me tell Ryan and we can leave Zach here and pick up the girls."

Poor Zach. I hope he is okay with me leaving.

"Zachary daddy and I have to go pick up your sisters. Can you stay here with Ryan?"

"Yea! Ryan fun."

"Okay. Well, I have to go tell him. Do you want to come with?"

"Yes."

"Mason, will you pack two baby outfits for the girls?"

He nodded his head and I went to see Ryan.

"Hey. The twins are ready to be picked up. Can you watch Zach until we get back? man we really need to start paying for you to watch him."

"I'm fine with money. I don't need it. Zach is great. He is such a good boy. It also seems like he has a lot of fun."

"Well thank you again. I really appreciate it. We really appreciate it."

He nodded his head and Mason walked out.

"Ready."

"Yea. We just need to grab the car seats. I think you need a bigger car."

"No, you need a car."

I giggled as I grabbed the diaper bag and Jasmine's car seat. Mason grabbed Maya's car seat. We put the car seats in the back next to Zach's which is the middle.

We got in the car and went to the hospital.

"Guess it's time to actually have the baby shower."