9: Battle Grounds

Jessica's POV

It's been a week sense Mason got shot. He has so far pulled off an amazing recovery but I think he got shot worse than that before. So I guess it doesn't really matter. Zachary is currently trying to get him to play trains with him. Which is really, really cute. My two guys.

The only problem nowadays is the fact that I'm 2 weeks late. To be honest I told my mother about it and she told me to take a pregnancy test. Just because of the last time. The difference is I don't feel sick. I'm not nauseated at all so how can I be pregnant without the morning sickness. Maybe I should check it out just in case.

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Play game Please."

I smiled as Mason tries to teach Zach the importance of manners.

"How come you never taught him his manners."

"Because I was a single parent and Aaron just helped with housework."

"But that leaves you with a bunch of time to teach him stuff."

"So."

There was a gunshot just outside of the house.

"Get down!"

I grabbed Zachary and held him against my body. that's when there was a pounding on the door.

"As soon as this is over I'm moving."

"Not just you."

The pounding stopped. I had my phone in my hand and quickly dialed 911. The picked up but it seemed like they were already on there way. There were sirens and then a few more gunshots. The door was kicked open. It was just the police trying to protect us.

"Miss we must get you three out of here."

I nodded my head and stood up while still holding Zachary. I then looked at Mason knowing exactly what he is thinking. I am protective of my-OUR son. I still can't believe that Aaron would do something like this. It's driving me insane. I knew I couldn't always protect him from this.

"You and Zach go. I will be okay."

"No Mason."

"I will be there in a few minutes."

I ran away with the policeman. He brought me to his car and told me to lie on the floor. Protecting me from any serious gunshots. I hate this. We must move. we must tell our parents and family to move the only problem is the fact that I can't bring myself to do it. But if I want them to be safe I must. It's all because of me.

I saw Mason run towards the car and he opened the door. The weirdest thing about this is the fact that Zachary fell asleep. It's very creepy yet a good thing because he would be freaking out. Mason got into the car and then the policeman that was going to drive us got shot in the head and killed. Mason then got into the front seat and started to work his magic. The engine roared to life and we went off and started to be on our way.

I held Zachary in my lap as he looked out the window. We have no clue where we are going but I can inform you that it is nowhere near my home. When we stopped at a gas station I sent out a group text to everyone that was in danger. That includes my parents and sibling, the other gang members and their families.

2 Weeks Later

My parents went to Hawaii with my siblings Gabby, Jeff, and Bella. Chad's family went to Japan for some odd reason. Mason's mother and brother went to California. The moved there so they plan on staying there. Which is a good thing I guess? Emmy's brother and his family went to England to meet the famous Mia Wright and Prince James. Heard they pretty much just as famous as Mason is. The only difference is what they are famous for. Mason- Crime. Mia and James- Royal Scandal. Everyone else is spread out so yeah.

Well on our way to Paris France for the second time in my whole life. Well I mean the people in the gang are all coming with but you know that's because during a time of crisis we stick together. It's like we are staying with our family. If you know what I mean. The people coming with us are...

Emmy Johnson, Benny Sorrow, Chad Wilson, Patrick Harper, Charlie Kentucky, Samantha Xander, Abigail Freshman, Jackie Pepper, Kasey Berry, Hazel Berry, Walter Kyan, and Darrick Cortez.

That includes all the gang members plus some of our children. Our children that will be joining us are...

Zachary Jones, Bella Sorrow, Sara Kyan, Patria Kyan, and Emma Wilson.

Oh and I just wanted to let everyone know. There will be a suprise for everyone once we all meet up in Paris near the Effil Tower. 😆😆😆