21. Brutality

Jessica's POV

I am woken up by crying. It's been a few weeks since we brought the girls home. It is great. I guess I love having them around. Zachary is also really enjoying his sisters.

"I got them." Said Mason.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. I mean you already had to work with them tonight."

I look over at the clock. They are sleeping in three to four-hour intervals. It is longer then what it was. I just need to start to get them sleeping through the night. I don't know what twin wakes up the other. As long as Zach doesn't wake up we are all good. For the first few nights every time the twins woke up, he woke up.

I rolled over in bed as Mace gets out. He rubs his head creating a messy hair look. Is it bad to say I'm slightly turned on by that? I don't even care at this point. I got comfortable in the bed again and shortly fell back asleep.

**************************************************************************************************

The alarm clock went off and Zach was laying in between Mason and I. Mason put his arm over Zach and moved a little closer. His eyes shot open as I try to hold in a laugh.

"Again."

He rolled his eyes and got out of bed.  I just burst out laughing and that wakes up Zach. His eyes are just opening and closing very slowly.

"Hi, buddy."

"Hi, mommy."

I slightly smile and I get out of bed. Mace is just putting on his pants and running his hand through his hair. He looks over at me while I fix up Zach's hair.

"I love you."

"Mason, I love you too."

"I LOVE YOU!" Yelled Zach.

"Shhh, you don't want to wake up the-"

As Mason was saying that the twins started crying.

"Mason, I'll go this time."

He nodded his head and I went to the room. Currently, they are both in one nursery until they start sleeping through the night.

I got into the room and only one twin was awake. Maya was crying and Jasmine was sleeping. I took Maya into her room and changed her diaper and fed her. I then brought her out to the living room. TUMMY TIME!

Mason walks out and comes over to me. He wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his head in the crook of my neck. He starts kissing and then we can her Zach stomp into the living room.

"I WANT HUG TOO!!!" He yelled.

"Shh. Stop yelling or you're going to the time out chair." Mason warned.

I giggled as he had to let go of my hips. I miss them already. This reminds me of when we first kissed.

FLASHBACK

Mason leaned closer to me. I don't know how much closer we can get. He put his lips on mine. It was a fairly long kiss. It was good. His soft lips on mine. He moved his hand up near my hips. He started to place small kisses on my jawline. All I wanted to do was have him. The burning sensation inside my core grew more and more. He pulled away and moved his hands. I miss them already. I'm officially a fangirl. Mason, what did you just do to me? I'm in love with it already.

(From book 1 of the GangLeader's Baby)

FLASHBACK IS OVER