18. Ace Taylor

Have a nice picture of some frozen grass. Enjoy. 😁😁😁

Jessica's POV

I wake up in the car. Zach was crying and my stomach was playing mind games. We actually moved to option two. The house is so pretty. I'm in love. Well, tomorrow the gang is kicking me out of the house with Emmy. No kids either. Wow, that's a first in two years. I got out and started to go towards the new home.

The house is so pretty. The inside is fantastic. The kitchen is very modern and I love the living room. Everything is perfect in this home. I mean I got to redo my bedroom. Zach even helped decorate his own room. It's so cute. I love each room and the characteristics of the home. Ryan does have his own room too. Only because at the last house he had to stay on the couch. I plan on trying to get a job at a fast food restaurant or something to actually put cash in my wallet. I mean with the gang stuff, of course, I make money on random jobs. Illegal jobs. Oops oh well. The law enforcement says for us to keep our danger scale we have to do a few things once in a while.

"Hey, we should all go out to dinner." Suggested Ryan.

"Well, then who is paying?" I asked.

"We can split the bill." Said Ryan.

"I just don't think it's a good idea yet. Only because we just got here and there is a lot of unpacking to do."

"Understandable. I'm going out either way."

"Where?"

"Fast food."

I rolled my eyes and just walked out of the room. These men are just the most difficult in the world. I hate it so much. I legit hate men. No doubt what so ever. I walked into the new room that is called mine. I still can not believe that the twins are only two months away from arriving. It's crazy to me.

Well, I walked into my new bedroom and started to organize the room. Mason moved the furniture where he wanted it and it is a little unorganized but it has simplicity. I placed a bike picture above the bed and put all of my clothes in the walk-in closet. I did the same for Mason's stuff.

 I did the same for Mason's stuff

(Mine and Mason's room)

I walked into Ryan's room to look for him but he seemed to have already left for fast food. He had done his room a few days before we moved in. I still have the twins rooms to do, which is great because I'm not ready.

 I still have the twins rooms to do, which is great because I'm not ready