14. Appointments

Mason's Pov

How do I tell them that they left? How do I tell them that I screwed up? I started throwing things in frustration. Later on, I sat in the chair. I ran my fingers through my hair. I can't stop my mind from going to places that it doesn't want to go to. I messed up. I messed up bad. I got up and went into the hall.

"Everybody get out here now!!!" I yelled

Everyone came out of their hotel rooms.

"Guys. I know we just lost Charlie, but we also lost Jessica and Zach. Well, I did anyway. I messed up pretty bad. She isn't here and neither is my son."

"Mason, we all got the memo from the screaming coming from your room." Stated Patrick.

"Thanks. Goodnight guys."

I walked into the room and laid down on the bed. Shortly I fell asleep.

Jessica's POV

I woke up in the bed I fell asleep in. Zach sleeping next to me. Maybe he was scared last night. I get up trying not wake up Zach. I go over to the bathroom. Today is the appointment. I sighed and looked in the mirror. Wow, the baby bump is really there. I mean sure it's small but it's there. I rest my hand on my stomach. That's when I heard Zach crying.

"Mommy's in the potty."

The cries started to get loader.

I went out of the bathroom and spotted Zach sitting on the bed crying. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Whats wrong buddy?"

"I go home." He cried.

"We can't."

"Why?"

"Home is too scary right now."

I gave him a side hug and picked him up. I walked out of Lacy's house with my things and rented out a car. I called my mom.

"Mommy. Mason... he cheated on me."

"Honey."

"I loved him and this is what I get. I just don't understand him."

"It doesn't get any better when you get older. Trust me. Have you asked any of your other siblings?"

"No, I haven't."

"Baby girl. Everything will be okay. I promise."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and drove to the hotel. I walked up the stairs. I need to talk to him. It's his chance to see the twins. I knock on room 234. Who opened the door was not Mason.

"I'm sorry."

"No problem. Thought you were room service."

"I-I'll just leave then."

I went to a place called Tim Hortons. Zach got his donut and I got my chocolate chip muffin with an IceCap French Vanilla. It's like frozen coffee. I'm in love again. It was only 11:30 am. I still have a little more time to spare. I got a text from Benny.

Benny- Where are you? We are out looking for you. We can't go back to Paris

Me- Just leave me. It's okay

Benny- No. We need you. Just because Mason is a dick doesn't mean you can't room with Emmy and I.

Me- Fine. I'm at Tim Hortons spending all my money on donuts and muffins. Oh and these cool ice coffees.