10. Paris Adventures

Jessica's POV

I can't believe that I am back in Europe. It is not the best place to be but it is still better than at home where we can be attacked at any moment in time because of Aaron. He is kind of an asshole. I mean he is abusive and I didn't know this until after we broke up and he is way overprotective of what was his.  Oh my god when we got to the hotels I saw all my friends with kids. It's driving me insane. As well as new couples. I can't believe that so many people had babies. First off when did Maddie Genesis get together with Cortez? Amazing little boy though. His name is  Maxy Cortez. Adorable right? I met two new guys today. Apparently, people just like getting new boyfriends. Well, the new couples are Hazel Berry and Alex Charm, and Aden Dee with Kasey Berry. The twins found love. Finally.

Kasey walked up to both Mason and I.

"So if I said that I'm having a baby what would you say about it?" Asked Kasey

"Well is it with your boyfriend?" Asked Mason

"No, It's with Billy Bob Joe. Yes, it with Aden." Replied Kasey

"Well if you are pregnant I would say congrats and tell you to keep it," I said.

"How come?" Asked Kasey.

"Well, not even Mason knows." I implied.

"Woah Woah Woah, wait up a minute." Barked Mason.

I nodded my head.

"No way," Mason said while hugging me.

Oh, by the way, the week before we left I found out that I was pregnant. Not with just one though. Two. I'm having twins. Which I believe is crazy.

"Wow, so first it was Emmy and Benny then You guys then Chad and Abby then Me and Aden, and then you two again." Asked Kasey

"Yup sounds about right," I answered.

"Oh, and Hazel is in the hospital having her first today." Shouted out, Kasey.

Holy name of Babies.

Kasey walked away as Chad and his family came. On time.

"Well, who is ready for our night out?" Asked Kasey.

"All of us." Answered Mason.

I smiled and that's when Zachary woke up. He started to cry but I calmed him down by giving him to his father.

"But before we go let's go through all of those who have kids and are pregnant. Okay, okay."  Chad implied.

"Why?" Asked Kasey.

"There are a lot of new children here." Replied Chad.

"Sometimes guys can be insane." Bugged Emmy.

"I know right." Giggled Sam.

"Well everyone knows that Hazel is pregnant with her son Luca Charm. Charm is her boyfriend's last name. He is Alex Charm. Charming too." Smiled Kasey as she talked about her twin sister.

"Oh and Wilson and Freshman just had their daughter a month ago. Her name is Emma." Clarified Mason.

"Wow, thanks for spoiling our news. Time for me to spoil your news, Mason." Said Abby.

"Which would be what?" Asked Benny.

"Well, she is expecting a baby," Abby said while pointing to me.

"Well, that's partially true," I stated.

"What do you mean by that Jess?" Asked Abby.

"Well, I'm having a set of twins," I replied.