13. Nightmares

Mason's Pov

I woke up in a bed. It's weird to be here. I turn to my side. Blonde hair but the sent of strawberries. This girl next to me is not Jess. Who is it?

"Well good morning sleepy head."

The girl turns over and sees me.

"Last night was great."

To be honest. I don't remember what happened last night. But by the looks of it, we had some fun. We did the dirty. Do I really need to spell it out? We slept together.

"Wait are you the evil Mason Jones?!"

"Well, I'm not evil. But I am Mason Jones."

"Oh my god. I just slept with my cousins baby daddy."

"Wait what?"

"I need to tell her."

"No!"

"I can't tell Jess I slept with her boyfriend."

"No, you really can't. She would kill me."

"I have to at some point."

"At some point. Not now."

"You should leave."

"Yeah, I should."

I got up and grabbed my clothes. I then left the room and went to the hotel that Jessica is hopefully still in.

I opened the door and I saw Jess playing with Zach on the floor. It was cute. I wish I was here last night. I hope she doesn't find out any time soon. I just got her back. She can't get rid of me that fast.

Jessica's Pov

I heard the door close and looked at Mason. His hair was all messed up and he just looked tired. He went to the coffee machine. Where was he last night?

I got a text from Ivy. I also got a new phone. The iPhone 8 Plus.

Ivy- Jess he won't tell u so I will. Mason and I had sex last night. I'm so sorry.

I didn't say anything. I just started playing with Zach. I pushed it aside. I was playing trains with Zach. We are going back home on a train. The train that we are on is the one that he has. I driving one with cargo and shipments. I stopped playing and went into the room. I pulled out Zach's black suit and my Black dress. Zach and Mason started to play trains.

I just looked away and walked out of the front door. I need my best friends right now. I need Abby, Sam, and Benny. I don't even care if they have kids.

"Mason watch Zach, please. I'll text you when I'm on my way back."

"Okay, I will."

I walk out of the room and meet my friends. Abby just started to hug me.

"I'm so sorry."

I finally burst into tears. Why the hell would he do this to me? How could he? I mean he could have done it with anyone but he chose Ivy Clark. My stupid cousin. If she gets pregnant, Mason is just as bad as his father. I swear to god I'm going to kill him. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. 

"What happened?"

"Ivy texted me."

Benny just looked at me with pity in his eyes. I wish I could make him feel like he deserves to say "I told you so."  I mean Emmy did tell me what he said after he saw Mason and I kiss for the first time. 

FlashBack

"I remember when Benny saw you and Mason kiss. He walked in and he looked so stressed out. Know a days things like that aren't even that stressful." She says while holding baby Bella, "Well I said you looked stressed and Benny was like, Well I just saw Jessica kissing Mason. Oh my god it was funny, but hey you two don't even talk anymore plus you have Zachary to worry about."