3. ER

💙Mason's Pov💙

I have a major problem. Charlie is dying. Sure it won't be that bad. Wait what else did you think I would have said. We were um in a fight with Aaron's dad's gang. Don't ask I don't want to be the one to explain to you. We just don't get along after he got together with Jessica. I mean the child she had is my son. What else did you want me to do?

Wait let me guess stay in Chicago. Too bad I would have been killed.

By the police as a matter of fact. I'm pretty sure that would be a lot worse than leaving my son behind.

"Mr. Cobra your brother Jackson Is going to be okay."

"Thank you so much."

We started to use fake names for that kind of stuff because of what happened at the sonogram. If you don't remember here have a Flash Back.

‼️Mason's Flash Back‼️

"It's a..."

"Holy Shit."

"Geez Mason. I'm pretty sure our son wouldn't like you swearing."

"Ah come on. He can't even hear us."

"Oh Really."

I smiled and that's when I noticed the doctor looking at me oddly. Then something in his mind clicked. He found out that Mason Jones is in his office. He then walked out of the room and I heard talking.

My spy walked in and told me everything that was going on. I just found out that I'm having a son and now I have to leave. It sucks a lot.

‼️End of Flash Back‼️

I miss them both. Sure I have never actually seen my son beside for happy chat. Happy chat is a thing where you can post pictures of things and other people can see it. I mean, of course, I go under something like Josh Carnage. I just have to.

Here is a picture of him on his first birthday. He looked so happy then. He even has my eyes. It's strange to think I have someone that I created to turn out like that.

 It's strange to think I have someone that I created to turn out like that

He is a handsome little fella, isn't he? Oh yes, he is.

Why am I talking to a picture?

"Mr. Cobra. You may go see your brother."

"Thank you."

I walk into Charlie's room and he looks pale. Really really pale. It hurts me so much that two gangs are rivals because of a girl and a little boy. Well I mean the little boy is my son so I can see why.

"Hey."

"Hey man. How you doin'."

"I'm okay I guess."

"Good."

"Listen Mason I understand that the leader of our rival gang is dating your baby mama but does that mean I get shot for it?"

"I'm sorry Charlie."

"It's okay But is it really necessary?"

"I don't really know anymore."

He looks at me like I need help. And to be honest I think I do need help. I mean look at me. I'm back in Chicago after someone found out who I was. I'm just stupid.

💜Jessica's Pov💜

Ah. Today is little Bella's second birthday. I don't know what to get her so I told Aaron to go out with Zach and pick something out. We walk up to the stairs of Emmy's and Benny's house after Zach and Aaron picked me up. And then little Zach falls and hits his chin on the stairs.

His chin gets a big chunk out of it and the cut is pretty big.

"Come here baby boy."

I feel so bad so we go to the emergency room for some stitches and there goes the end of fun times.