Chapter 17

"Y/N?" Your father called out once he noticed you standing there, right in front of his dead friend. "What are you doing here? And who is that?"

It disheartened you, knowing that your father didn't even recognize Lucifer himself. "Dad, please, you need to...." You tried warning him, but with a chuckle Lucifer took the words right from you, leaving you standing there, gasping like a fish.

"Y/N, you're making no sense. What happened to Mrs. Nibbs?" He growled, his circle of friends standing behind him, offering him support.

"That would be me." Lucifer answered gleefully. "But how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself. Y/N dear, do you want to do the honors?"

Suddenly you could speak again, one word slipping past your lips, nothing more than a whisper. "Louder snookum's. I don't think they heard you."

By this time your Dad is glaring at you, annoyed with how everything is going. "Y/N, I think we need to go back to my office and talk this out. I don't know why you're here with a man who is not your husband, and why you're standing in front of poor Mrs. Nibbs, but..."

"It's Lucifer!" You screamed, getting the word out as Lucifer almost danced in his spot beside you. "Run!"

With a snap of his fingers, Lucifer snapped the necks of five of the men behind your Dad, showing them the truth to your words. Women ran screaming down the alley, while the men pulled out their guns. Guns that were useless against the Evil archangel. "Dad, you need to run!" You exclaimed, as Lucifer grabbed your arm.

"I think your Dad and I should have a talk. After all, we did share a bedroom." Lucifer grinned, grabbing your Dad with his other hand. Striding down the alley, he pulled the two of you along as if you weighed nothing.

People stop and stared, nobody coming forward to help. All these hunters living together in one community, and none of them had any idea how to stop Lucifer. "I will stop you." Your Dad growled, but it only made Lucifer laugh.

"You and this pathetic army? I thought a hunter's community would be better prepared."

As he rounded the corner, eerily turning towards your father's office, a line of men stopped him. Guns and blades filled their hands, holy oil burning on the ground in front of them. "Finally!" He exclaimed, acting happy that people were trying to stop him.

"Shoot!" Your Father ordered, but you could see they were hesitant, afraid they might hit you or him. "Shoot!" He yelled again, and soon gunshots echoed down the street, hitting Lucifer in the chest.

He stood there, taking the assault, never acting affected. A bullet came dangerously close to hitting you in the arm, and you yanked your hand free, surprising Lucifer and yourself. Before he could reach you, you took off, but he snapped his fingers, bringing you straight back to him.

Crying out as one of the bullets lodged in your thigh, you squirmed in his hold, when finally your Dad spoke up. "Stop!"

"What do you want?" He asked tiredly.

"I wanted to see what these communities are like. And I have to say, I'm very disappointed. Now, I'm going to let you go, and give you one more chance before I tear this place apart, including all the people inside."

"Why give us another chance?" Your Dad questioned, acting brave in the face of true Evil.

"Because I'm bored. And I'm trying to cause a distraction." He admitted, before waving everyone away. "Now go! I'll give you one hour before we try this again. But Y/N stays with me."

As your Dad walked to join his compadres, he glanced back to stare down at you, not even caring that blood was pouring down your leg. "Y/N, you are dead to me. You brought this evil here. I don't know what's happened to you, but I no longer have a daughter."

"Ouch." Lucifer muttered, before he turned and walked the two of you away. As you limped beside him, he glanced down, finally noticing the wound in your leg. "Those idiots. Don't they know bullets won't work on me?"

Placing his hand on your wound, he healed it instantly. "Now, how about a drink? There has to a bar here somewhere."

"I'm afraid not. Alcohol isn't really allowed in the community." You explained, as he tapped his finger against his lip.

"You hunters and your stupid rules. I truly thought that's all you survived on. Alcohol and repressed emotions. Well then, how about some food?" He muttered.

You pointed to a non-descript tan building a block down. "That's the only restaurant."

With a snap of his fingers, the two of you landed inside, surprising the couple of customers who had stayed hidden inside. The waitress froze in the middle of the room, a tray tilting precariously in her hands.

"Myra?" You breathed out, surprised to see one of your closest friends. "I didn't know you were still here!"

"Ooh, Y/N has friends? How sweet!" Lucifer teased as he plopped down at one of the booths. As one of the older couple stood up to leave, your heard the locks turn. "Nope, no one is leaving. But I would like a milkshake."

With a little bit of freedom, you followed Myra to the back, where she pulled you into a tight hug. "What are you doing back?"

"I'm Lucifer's prisoner." You explained, only for him to yell back.

"Not my prisoner!" He yelled across the building. "I'd say you're more of my bargaining tool."

"I'm so sorry. I heard you got out. Married a man who doesn't believe in communities." She whispered as she began mixing his milkshake.

As you tried the door in the back, you heard Lucifer chuckling. "I did. But Lucifer has a thing against him, and kidnapped me. Then wanted to learn about the communities, so here we are. But I thought you got out?"

"I did. But my parents pleaded with me to come back. I had no choice." She answered sadly, before handing you the glass. "I want back out, but I don't know what to do."

"Please, just stay safe. Dean will find me, and rescue me. Then we'll come back for you."

Taking the milkshake back to Lucifer, you sat down next to him, knowing you had no other choice. "So, what do you think I should do this time?" He asked you, sipping on the milkshake. "Flood, or fire?

"Please, just leave them alone." You pleaded with him. "You've had your fun, let's go."

"No." He growled, slamming his hand on the table. "I'm not going to leave until every single person in this place is dead."