Part 41

The smell of sulfur and gross, rotting meat filled your nostrils, turning your sensitive stomach. Immediately you turned, your stomach losing what little had been in it, all over Crowley's highly polished shoes.

"This is the thanks I get for helping you?" He muttered, staring down distastefully at the mess you had made. "These were my favorite pair."

Wiping your hand over your mouth, you took shallow breaths through your nose, trying to calm your stomach. "I'm sorry. Pregnancy stomach and this place do not get along."

Crowley sighed, snapping his fingers and transforming his soiled shoes into clean ones. "I know. This place takes quite some time to get used to."

"And this place is?" You asked, trying to stop from throwing up once again. Rolling his eyes, Crowley opened his hand, a small leather bag in his hands. "What's that?"

"So many questions," he grumbled under his breath. "Do you want my help or not?"

Before you could assure him you did, in fact, want his help, he grabbed your hand, placing the bag in your palm. "That, my dear, is a hex bag. No, don't drop it. This one will calm your stomach. No side effects for the little one growing inside. And as for where we are? We are in Hell. Of course."

The hex bag had done the trick. Your stomach was no longer rumbling, the queasiness gone instantly. But it was the news that you were so close to Dean, so close to saving him from that horrific cage that had you smiling. "Where's the cage? Can I...what are we going to do?"

Crowley through his head back, chuckling heartily. "You? You really thought I was going to send a pregnant woman down into the pits of hell? That is hilarious."

Smoke could have come out of your ears, you were so mad. Here you had been working with Crowley to get Dean back. You had given him the ingredients he had needed, with the promise he would help you out. He had brought you into Hell, only to tell you this.

"Damn it Crowley!" You yelled, surprising him as you slammed him against the wall. "How dare you!"

"Wait!" He croaked in that annoyingly cocky accent of his, his eyes wide. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded!"

You stepped back, giving him a moment to explain himself. You knew that both Sam and Cas were no doubt already looking for you, and they probably had an inkling of where you were. You just had to hold on and see what was going to happen before they got here.

Crowley took a moment to straighten his suit jacket. "I am not going back on my promise. I may be a Demon, but I do...,"

"I'll believe you when Dean is standing beside me once again," you interrupted him. "Now, on to the plan. Tell me you have a plan."

"Of course I do!" Crowley exclaimed, pulling out the piece of paper that held the spell. "I know I told you this will help rid those that want to get rid of me. But by doing that, it will also make it much easier to rescue Dean. We will go to my office first, complete the spell. Then, we will be able to rescue Dean. And you can have your freaky little family back together."

You followed Crowley down the hallway, stepping into a large, ornately dressed office space. It was filled with antique furniture, and items you weren't sure you wanted to know what they were. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable. I can get you anything you like."

"Just Dean," you muttered, sitting down across the desk, resting your hands on your swollen belly. Crowley placed the paper on the desk in front of him, before opening a secret desk on the side. In there lay a small piece of paper, the one ripped from the bottom. "Crowley, I thought you said you didn't have this piece."

"I didn't have it with me," he argued. "But it doesn't change the outcome."

You sat there, watching as he laid out all the ingredients, hoping you hadn't made some horrible mistake. Crowley kept mumbling to himself as he placed the items in the bowl, measuring out each one carefully. He continued to check the spell, almost forgetting the fact that you were sitting across from him.

After getting ignored for almost an hour, you began walking around the room. Crowley had an amazing collection of the unusual. Things like ancient books lined the bookcases, but that wasn't it. Relics, talismans, even different bones lined every single surface. "Don't touch anything," Crowley warned you, barely glancing up from his work. "There are spells that would do horrendous things to you and your unborn child."

Quickly stepping back, you eyed a vile looking jar, wondering exactly what was in it when Crowley yelled at you. "Y/N, come here!"

As fast as you could waddle over, you were standing next to Crowley, staring down at the bowl in curiosity. It smelled like the swamp, and thank goodness for the hex bag in your pocket otherwise you would have thrown up all over Crowley's shoes once again. It had all melted together into a dark greenish black color, lightly bubbling. "That's it?"

"No, there is one more ingredient that is needed," he said, looking at you closely. You didn't like that look, and you started to take a step back, when he reached over, grabbing your wrist. "I promise this won't hurt. Much."

In his other hand was a wicked looking blade, glinting in the candlelight. "Crowley...," you mumbled, trying to pull away from his grasp, your heart racing.

"I hate doing this because I really do like you. You're my favorite of that entire, crazy Winchester family," he said, scaring you even more. "But this is the last ingredient needed for this spell."

His grip was too strong, and no matter how hard you struggled, he wasn't going to let go. Pulling you closer to him, he held the blade up. "This is a very special blade. Supposedly used by Jack the Ripper. It's spilled so much blood. Between this knife, and the blood of an expecting Mother, my spell will be finished."

The blood drained from your face as you stared up at him in horror. "Crowley, no, please. You said you would help me get Dean out of the cage. Please, we can...," you stuttered, close to tears.

Ignoring your please, Crowley moved quick, pulling your hand over the bowl, slicing the skin deep. It hurt, and you cried out, watching as your blood trickled down into the gooey substance. It started smoking, bubbling as if boiling now. Crowley quickly spoke some ancient language before pulling your hand away.

"Did you do it right?" You asked a couple of seconds later when nothing happened.

Growling under his breath, Crowley glanced at the spell once again before saying one more word. Instantly the pressure in the room changed, the candles blowing out before a loud clap of thunder shook the room.