Chapter 24

Dean stared down at you, pulling his lower lip in between his teeth, as his hand continued to rub against your hip. "Y/N, I know you said this is okay, but I don't want to push you."

Realizing you would have to make the first move after your story, you pushed him onto his back, your hands pressed against his smooth chest as you smiled down at him. "Looks like I'm the one doing the pushing," you teased, before taking his plump lower lip between your teeth, tugging gently. Your hand slid down, across his abs which clenched with your movement, to the elastic of his boxer's, your fingers teasing the sensitive skin underneath.

"Y/N, let me," he insisted, and suddenly you were on your back, Dean smiling devilishly down at you, running his tongue across his upper teeth. Sinking down, he teased you, pressing his lips to the tip of your tongue before moving to the side of your mouth, just soft enough to drive you crazy before moving down. Peppering kisses across your collarbone, his hands moved up, gently cupping your aching breasts, his thumbs rubbing your nipples, easily making them hard. "So beautiful," he whispered, before his mouth took the place of one hand, his tongue running around the nipple, driving you wild. His other hand slid down, across your belly, to just rest on top of your mound, getting you used to his touch down there. It felt warm and heavy against your skin, and you wanted more. You wanted him to move, to show you the pleasures between a man and a woman.

His mouth followed the path of his hand, pressing open mouthed kisses to your belly before he pulled his hand away, leaving you wanting. "I can't wait to taste you," he mumbled against your skin. Not sure whether to blush or wrap your fingers in his hair, you thoughts turned to mush when his tongue slid through your folds, sending you into overdrive. "Dean," you muttered, wrapping your hands into the sheet, arching your back as his tongue swirled around your clit. Pressure began building up in your lower belly, and when his green eyes looked up from in between your legs, as he licked his lips. "You taste better than I imagined."

Tilting his head back down, he added a finger, just barely teasing your entrance as he pulled your clit in between his lips. "Relax," He insisted, his other hand pressing low on your belly, holding you still.

You could feel the blunt end of his finger as he slipped it inside, your arousal making his movement easy. With his finger slowly pumping in and out, his mouth on your clit, you couldn't hold back any longer. "Dean!" You screamed, closing your eyes as pleasure washed over you, your entire body coiled up before releasing, leaving you in a puddle.

"How was that?" He asked, a wicked smile on his lips as he stood up, pulling down his boxers, finally standing there in all his naked glory. His erection stood proudly, bigger, much thicker than you imagined, and for a moment you wondered if this would work.

"That was...I don't have words for it," you admitted, your cheeks warm and flushed, laying there, letting him look his full, no longer self conscious after his mouth had just been all over your body.

"This just gets even better," he assured you, climbing up the bed, gently lowering himself in between your legs. Taking his impressive cock in his hand, he ran it through your folds, teasing both you and him at the same time.

"Dean," you whined, reaching down and grabbing his bicep. "Please."

"My pleasure," he answered, slowly pressing the tip inside. It was slow, with how tight you were, and at one point you feared he wouldn't fit. "Shh, the first time is always a little uncomfortable," he assured you, before he pressed in fully. There was pressure, and a slight discomfort as you got used to the feeling of him deep inside you.

Leaning over you, his lips sought out yours, as his hips slowly began to move, pulling almost completely out of you before pushing back in. The feeling of him inside you was wonderful, and you knew there was no way you could find the words to describe it. Wrapping your arms around his shoulders, you held on, letting yourself go to the pleasure of feeling Dean so close to you.

Grunting deep, Dean picked up speed, and soon the sound of flesh hitting flesh was the only thing you heard as you felt that that tightening in your lower belly, the coil tightening as your second orgasm of the night started to sweep through you.

Your fingers no doubt leaving marks on his shoulders, you came apart, hard enough you thought you might end up passing out. Dean followed close behind, bellowing out your name as he came, shooting thick ropes of cum deep inside you. It was then you realized that neither of you had thought to use protection. But you were too worn out to care.

Collapsing beside you, Dean smiled over at you, before standing up and taking a towel from beside his sink. Cleaning you up, he pulled you into his arms, taking the sheets and wrapping them over the two of you. "Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing your shoulder soothingly.

"I'm fantastic," you mumbled, your eyes closed, your mouth curled up in a satisfied smile. "That was...I don't have words."

"I'm glad," he answered. "I wanted your first time to be special."

"But Dean, we didn't use protection," you worried, your eyes blinking open, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"We'll just wait and see what happens," he spoke, his words gravely with sleep. "But I don't think one time will do anything."

Pressing a kiss to your forehead, he held you tight as the two of you slipped into sleep, the thoughts of tomorrow far from your mind.

You were the first one up in the morning, your body sore in places you weren't used to. Unable to control the smile that refused to leave your face, you stood up, slipping on your leggings and Dean's spare shirt. Glancing over at him, you were surprised to see him still sound asleep. Maybe last night was a good thing for him as well.

Stepping into the hallway, you made your way towards the kitchen where Sam was already sitting, a cup of coffee in his hands. "Hey Sam."

"Hey Y/N," he spoke, smiling up at you. "Sounds like you and Dean had a pretty good night last night."

Blushing, you turned from where you were pouring a cup of coffee, your cheeks bright red. "Oh my gosh Sam, I didn't even think! I'm so sorry you had to..."

"Y/N, it's not the first time," he assured you. "I'm just glad you and Dean were able to spend some time together before everything goes down."

"Sam, do you think I'll be able to do it? Lucifer is crafty, and I'm afraid I won't be able to hold him for long."

"Y/N, I think you're stronger than you think. You're a very brave woman, and I think you can do anything you set your mind to," he tried assuring you, but you figured it was more for your benefit than the truth.

"I just don't want things to end now that Dean and I are really, finally, becoming a couple," you muttered, knowing that you would do this to make things right. Even if it meant your death in the end.