READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!

This is an authors note that is important to the questions you will have while reading this book!

Copyright © 2014 [Melody]. All Rights Reserved. Please do not try to steal or copy this book under any means necessary. Do not reproduce this story in any way, shape or form unless you are given full permission from the Author herself. You have been warned. Thank You.

A/N - Just a heads up that I changed the 2 main characters name to Lottie and Mason. Before it was Raven and Alex but seeing as it was the same main characters in my other book I changed it. So if there is any names with Raven or Blake its suppose to be Lottie or Mason I just havent had the time to edit it and I will probably be editing it when I finish the book.

Sorry for the confusion enjoy reading!

*A/N: Okay I just want to say before you guys message "How can the babies talk?"
This is a fictional story people. In my story seeing as the children are Alpha Babies, that they develop more quickly than other normal werewolf babies. Meaning they can talk earlier on in life, they can walk at a young age. Now I also don't want you guys to misunderstand. They won't grow up fast, they will still age the same as normal babies they just have a few more abilities that other babies cannot do.
So I hope I cleared that up and enjoy the book!!