Chapter 2

Sabrina's POV

I was sitting up in my room, listening to the radio as I was doing some homework. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked at the time, it was nearly eleven at night, my mom and Ian would be asleep by now. I rolled my eyes, it had to be one of the guys. I told them to not bother me, and allow me to do my homework in peace, which is exactly the opposite of what they've been doing.

"Sabrina, I know you're awake, I hear your radio." The voice belonged to Kevin. He is the least annoying of the group at the moment. Unlike the rest, he has been pretty quiet.

I walked over to the door and opened it, I looked at him. "May I help you?" My voice had a hint of annoyance in it, and at this point, I honestly didn't care if I was being a bitch. I have been trying to type a report for the last hour and I've only been able to type a sentence due to their loudness.

"Can I be up here with you? They're being too loud and I can't concentrate on this book I'm reading." He said.

"Join the club," I scoffed, then I looked up at him. "Wait, you read?"

"I'm trying to." He spat slightly. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Sorry."

"It's cool, come in." I opened the door allowing him to come in, I closed the door after him, then walked over to my desk and continued typing my report.

"Is there a place I can sit?" Kevin asked politely.

"My bed is pretty much it, unless you don't mind an old bean bag chair." I spoke as I continued typing. By the squeaking of the floorboards, I could already tell he chose my bed. The floorboards only squeak around my bed's area.

"So, what are you typing?" Kevin asked, sounding genuinely interested in what I'm doing.

"I am typing my report for History." I stated simply, trying to focus more on my report than the conversation, without being completely rude about it.

Kevin walked over and leaned over the chair, reading my report over my shoulder, I could feel his hot breath make contact with my skin, causing chills to go down my spine. "That's good, but if you want, I could help you with it to make it better."

I looked up at him. "What's wrong with my report?" I asked. His brown orbs looked in my brown ones.

"There's nothing wrong with it, other than a few punctuations errors." He stated, not looking away from me.

I broke the eye contact by looking at the screen. "Where?"

He pointed out my errors and helped me fix them, when I finished my report, he proof read it, then fixed any mistakes with my punctuations. When he was done, I printed it, then put it in my History folder.

"Thanks for helping." I smiled a little.

"No problem." He smiled back.

There was a crashing noise, and then some yelling. Kevin and I looked at each other in alarm. "I wouldn't." I spoke. "D- I mean Ian will more than likely handle it, trust me, you don't want to be around him when he's mad." Wait, did I seriously almost call Ian my dad?

Kevin chuckled slightly. "Trust me, I know this."