Chapter 5

Nick's POV

I sat in the car, waiting impatiently for Sabrina. I looked at the clock on my phone, it was 2:55; I groaned. Time is going by almost a little too slow. I looked around, trying to see If I could fine anything interesting enough to stare at for the next five minutes. Of course, since there was nothing but snow and ice on the ground, along with a few bare trees scattered here and there, there wasn't anything all that great to look at.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and played games on that. after a little while, I looked at the clock. It was three. I looked around for Sabrina. Seas of students flooded out of the school, I sat back in my seat and tried to pick out which one was Sabrina. Sure enough, after a few minutes of looking, I found her. Her long light brown hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes stood out. Most of the crowd had blonde hair, not brown or black.

Sabrina looked around before her eyes found me, well, her car. She ran over and got in.

"How was school?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"School was school." She shrugged.

"Hey, we should go to the mall, or something. I don't want to go back to your house quite yet, I've been there nearly all day. The guys kept taking your car places."

She nodded a little. "Okay, sounds fun. I've been wanting to go shopping lately, anyways."

I nodded and started driving towards the mall. On the way on the small, Sabrina and I made small talk.

Sabrina's POV

Nick found a parking spot and parked the car. We got out, and walked in, we walked around for a while and talked. I was dying to go to Victoria's Secret, but no way was I going in that store with Nick. It would be a bad idea, seriously, I can already imagine the different kinds of scenarios.

"I'm not that bad am I?" He asked suddenly.

"What?" I asked, looking over at him.

"You always act like you hate me,"

Was it that noticeable? "I don't hate you, I just don't like you."

"Why?" He asked.

"You flirt too much, and you say the most inappropriate things. Take this morning for example."

Nick nodded a little. "I guess you're right, sorry."

I shrugged. He noticed every other time, and didn't say anything, so why apologize now?

A/N: Sorry, I know this chapter was kind of short and boring, but I promise they will get better :) <3

xxx