Chapter 30

Sabrina's POV

After the movie finally ends, I walk in the kitchen with Nick to get a small snack. Leighanne follows us and sits at the table. She clears her throat, being very dramatic about it, if you ask me. "Nick, please leave the room for a minute." Nick looks at Leighanne, then at me. I give him a simple nod, then he leaves. After the kitchen door closes, Leighanne jumps out of her seat. "What the hell was that?"

"What was what?" I ask, giving her a slight smirk and an 'innocent look. She glares at me.

"Sabrina, you know what I'm talking about. The horror movie, and then you making Brian sit by me."

I shrug.. "I still don't get what you're trying to tell me, Leigh."

"Yes, you do, because you're the one who's-" She's cut off by the kitchen door opening. We both turn and face the doorway; Brian was awkwardly standing there.

"Is now a bad time to get some tea, or...?" He trailed off.

"No, it's perfect time, actually." I smirk slightly. "Leighanne here was just about to make some herself."

"Sabrina-" Leighanne stars, but she stops. I walk out and go back to the living room leaving Brian and Leighanne alone in the kitchen.

Leighanne's POV

I look at Brian awkwardly; he just kind of gives me a nervous smile. "So, what tea do you want?" I ask. "Because apparently I was just about to make some." Brian laughs slightly and grabs the box of Sabrina's tea. "Does Sabrina know that you've been drinking her tea?" I ask, arching an eyebrow slightly.

"This is Sabrina's tea?" He asks. "It isn't labeled "Sabrina's Tea', so I figured anybody can have it." He starts putting it back, but I grab his forearm and stop him.

"It's fine, after all of the awkward shit she put us through, I don't think she should mind too much." I grab the box out of his hand and grab two tea bags. I fill the tea pot, then put it on a burner. Brian and I sit down at the table; we talk about pretty much everything and anything. I haven't had a conversation with somebody like this in a long time. It actually feels great to be able to have a normal conversation with a guy for once.

"So, should we prank Nick and Sabrina later on tonight?" I ask. I haven't pulled a prank in forever, but I think after tonight, Sabrina deserves it. Brian smiles deviously and nods.

Nick's POV

Sabrina and I leave the living room and go up to her room. We put in Titanic and start watching it; after a while I notice that Sabrina's getting a little sleepy.

"Sabrina, you should take out your contacts..." I say softly. Sabrina nods a little and drags herself to the bathroom across the hall. She come back a few minutes later with her glasses on. She takes her spot back on the bed, shutting on the lamp sitting on her side table. Since that was the only think lighting up the room, other than dim light from the TV, the room became pretty much dark.

I get up and start walking towards the door. She probably wants her sleep. "Nick, where are you going?" I look over at her.

"My room?" I meant for it to come out as a statement, but in the end, it sounded more like a question.

"You can stay here if you want." She offers. "But none of that flirty, monkey business stuff." I chuckle and nod. I walk over to her bed and lie down beside her. She cuddles up to me; I wrap my arms around her and we fall asleep watching the Titanic.