Chapter 11

Sabrina's POV

The car ride was silent, I have to admit, I felt bad. I mean, who kisses somebody then just automatically turns around and says that they couldn't date because it'd be too risky.

I was sitting in my room now, staring up at the ceiling. I let out a long and exaggerated sigh. Maybe I should go apologize? I mean, Nick apologized last time; it's only right. I stood up and walked over to my door. But what if I'm not sorry that I kissed him? A flashback played in my mind, I remember the feeling in my stomach, and how his lips so perfect on mine.

I shook my head; this cannot be happening. I just can't like him, I mean, I barely know him; then again, at the same time I know him completely. I know I am going to sound like one of those crazed fangirls when I say this, but, here goes. I know that when he's mad, he has this really cute angry face, which makes you not take him seriously; I know that his hands is so big, they're the size of the width of a keyboard on a laptop. I also know that he gets really cheeky (okay, who doesn't know that), but when he does, his eyes become a super bright, ocean blue color.

I slowly opened my door as the list of things that I know and don't know about him piled. Maybe I shouldn't over think this, but I also shouldn't under-think it and say that it was nothing. I mean, it did mean something, didn't it?

I walked over to Nick's door; I went to knock, but I stopped when I heard two voices. It sounded like Brian and Nick. I slowly pressed my ear to the door and began eavesdropping.

"But do you really like her?" The voice belonged to Brian.

"Yes. No, Brian." Nick said. "Fuck, I don't know."

"Well, you better figure it out. The guys and I have become really great friends with Sabrina these past few days, and I don't want you messing it up with this little game of yours." Brian snapped slightly.

Game? What game? I listened closer to their conversation. "Whatever, Brian. You just don't want Ian to find out and for things to go down hill from there." Nick hissed. I rolled my eyes. What fucking game? I want to know.

"No. I don't want Sabrina to be your new little toy that you play with until you decide that she's boring and you want something new." Brian fumed. "I don't think Sabrina deserves to be hurt like that!" Oh, that game. So, I was only supposed to be Nick's next fling, or whatever you want to call it.

"Do you fancy her or something? Is that why you care so much?" Nick asked, sarcasm lacing his tone.

"No, I care because she's like a little sister to me!" Brian yelled. "I will not have you treat my little sister like one of your little whores, because Sabrina isn't, she has something none of the other girls you've dated have had. It's called self-respect; and I know for a damn fact that any girl with the least bit of self-respect won't go for you!"

I could sense that this conversation was coming to a close. I quicly backed away from the door and walked downstairs. So, he's looking for a game, huh? Then a game is what he'll get, but I won't give in, not the way he probably expects me to anyways.