Chapter 32

Ian's POV

I look over at Nick and arch an eyebrow once Sabrina left the room. "Nick, do you mind explaining to me why you're in Sabrina's room?" I tried being really calm; I'm sure I already knew the answer. Nick doesn't get up this early, and it looks like he was one of the victims of this prank.

"I um... well, I..." Nick stuttered. I exhale loudly.

"Nick. Answer the question." He started looking around the room, he had one of those 'Oh shit' on his face. He looked at my hands.

"What's with the frying pan?" He asked, changing the subject totally.

"I brought it just in case of a burglar, or something." I stated. Sophia held in a bit of laughter, I looked over at her.

"Sorry," She mumbled, giggling slightly.

"What was your plan? To go all 'Tangled' on the person's ass?" Nick asked sarcastically as he burst out laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh, shut up!" I snapped. "I was cooking and it was the first thing I saw. So, I grabbed it." Why the fuck am I even trying to defend myself? Even I know that this is truly sad.

Nick put his hands up in surrender and left the room, leaving a trail of honey all over the floor.

"Nickolas!" Sophia growled. Nick walked back and looked at the floor.

"Oh. Sorry..." He says, laughing a nervous laugh.

"Just... Go get cleaned up and go downstairs for breakfast." Sophia orders. Nick nods and then leaves. I look at Sophia.

"Sabrina's in the bathroom, Sophia." I say. She shrugs.

"He knows how to wait, right?" I shrug a little. I don't even know the answer to that. Sophia takes the pan from my hands. "Let's go finish cooking breakfast," I nod and follow her back downstairs.

Sabrina's POV

I finish getting ready for my day, then I walk out to see Nick standing patiently with clothes and a few towels, along with a few other items. He looks at me and smiles. "Good morning, beautiful." I feel a light blush spread across my face.

"Morning," I mumble, looking down slightly.

"Oh, watch where you step." He says. I look up at him. "I may, or may not have left a sticky, honey trail down the hallway." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Nick," I shake my head and sigh.

"What?" He asks, shrugging innocently. I laugh a little.

"What am I going to do with you?" I ask.

"I've got a few ideas." He winks, smirking slightly. I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom.

"Shut up and go shower." I say. He smiles a little and walks in the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen.