Chapter 15

Sabrina's POV

It's Christmas Eve, and the guys and I are going to be having a small Christmas party/surprise party for Brian for being such a really good friend and everything. The boys and I have decided to do this every Christmas Eve, next Christmas Eve it will be AJ who will get a surprise party from us, but he doesn't know that he'll be the next one we're going to surprise. It's a secret. We're just doing this for fun.

 Kevin and Brian were out playing laser tag as a distraction for Brian; while AJ and Howie were out getting food and presents. Which left Nick and I alone to set up the party; I haven't been avoiding Nick anymore, mainly because he doesn't allow me to, he always finds some reason to get me to talk to him.

I walked downstairs and went to the small wine cellar that we had, Nick and I were supposed to find two different kinds of wine for the party. I decided that I'd do this alone. I mean, I've tried nearly all of these wines; so, I know which ones taste the best and which one don't.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a door close. Really Nick? Just, really? I turned around around to see Nick, how predictable. I swear everywhere I go, he's there when I turn around. It's actually pretty creepy, and just a little stalker-ish of him.

"What?" He asked, shrugged innocently. "I can't let you have all the fun with tasting the wines." 

"Nick, I've tasted nearly all of them from past dinners and everything. I think we're going to go with these two." I spoke, grabbing two of my favorite wines from their spots.

Nick nodded a little. "Okay, then."

I started walking upstairs, but Nick stopped me. I swear, he loves to stop people on stairs, that could seriously be a dangerous hobby. I looked at him, getting slightly annoyed.

"Nick, what?" I snapped slightly.

Nick looked at me, then pulled his hand away. "Nevermind." He sighed slightly.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs; I walked in the kitchen to see AJ and Howie there setting out the food for the 'double party' I guess you could call it; I mean, that's what we've been calling it.

***

I looked in the mirror, the party would be starting in less ten minutes. Now is not a great time to be indecisive about things. I looked at the red dress and the black dress. Black is one of my favorite colors, but red looked amazing on me; the black dress was kind of long, elegant, and formal type of dress, and the red dress was more of a party dress.

"You should wear the red one." A voice spoke, making me jump. I looked over at the door way to see Nick looking thoughtfully at me and the dresses.

"You think?" I asked, looking back at the mirror, then back at him.

"Yeah, and I think for a change, you should wear you glasses instead of your contacts." He smiled a little.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I think I'll stick with my contacts."

"No, wear your glasses." Nick insisted.

"Are you seriously telling me what to do?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe," He shrugged. "Just wear your glasses with the red dress, trust me."

"Fine," I walked over to the door and closed it. I slipped into the red dress and zipped it as far as I could on my own. I opened the door, Nick was still there. For once, I was glad he was there. "Will you help me with my zipper?"

He nodded. "Sure thing, babe." I turned around and he zipped it the rest of the way.

"Thanks," I gave him a small smile before walking to my bathroom to take out my contacts and put on my glasses.