Chapter 20

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to my phone going off; I had an alarm set. Today was the last day of Christmas vacation. I look around my room and let out a sigh, it was completely trashed. The guys and I had a sleepover in my room last night, never, ever, ever, I mean ever allow them to have a sleepover in your room. They'll destroy your room, like, completely; as far as Nick's concerned, as soon as everybody falls asleep he'll get a little flirty with you. I look over on the right side of the room, Nick's sound asleep; I smile slightly as the flashback replays in my mind, vividly and almost movie like.

"We'll, I'm going to take the dishes downstairs. Want to come with?" I ask Nick, looking over at him. He nods with a small smile. We pick up the dishes that are scattered all over the room. When we make it downstairs, we hear the front door open. I automatically know that it's my mom and Ian; they said they'd be on a date and wouldn't come back until much later at night. Nick and I dismiss the sound, and walk in the kitchen.

I started running the water for the dishes, an Nick gives me a weird look.

"What?" I ask, laughing slightly. "If I don't wash them now, I'll never wash them. I'm too lazy." He laughs, throwing his head back like a child. I smile a little. This is the side of him that I like.

"Well, in that case, can I help?" He asks. I shrug.

"Why not?"

He walks over and puts the dishes in the sink after I've finished with the water. Of course, because I'm terrible with the amount of dish soap that I use, the 'water' is actually half bubbles. Nick looks at me and smirks, his eyes darkening slightly with a hint of a mischievous glow. Oh, boy. Nothing good ever comes from this.

"Nick," I warn.

"Sabrina," He mocks, cupping a handful of bubbles. I gave him one of those looks that pretty much says 'don't you dare'. Of course, Nick proceeds, blowing bubbles in my face.

"Really, Nick? Really?" I ask. "That's all you've got?" I grab the little hose-type-thing that is normally used for rinsing dishes, and I quickly turn the water on. I spray him, but he jumps back, and I have only managed to get a little bit of his shirt wet. He arches an eyebrow at me and smirks.

"Really Sabrina?" Are you really sure you want to go there?" He asks, chuckling darkly. I shrug slightly.

"Bring it, Carter." I smirk.

"Game on, Rina." He quickly grabs a hug cup and fills it with water. I continuously spray him with the water, as he continuously pours cups of water on me. Eventually, I start backing away, completely giving up on the water fight. As I back up, I find myself getting closer to one of the kitchen walls, and as I recall, being near walls with Nick isn't such a brilliant idea; and as Nick came closer to me, I knew this probably wasn't going to end well, or how I want to, anyways.

He backed me up into the wall and kissed me. We stood there for a minute, our lips moving in-sync with each other, then we pull away and looked at each other.

"The water fight escalated quickly," I murmured breathlessly.

"And you gave in," Nick smirks, although the smirk doesn't reach his eyes; his eyes are gleaming proud-fully. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I did not 'give in'." I say, smirking slightly. "It was just a kiss." With that, I turn around and walk out of the kitchen.

I hear footsteps behind me, and as I reach the stairs, I automatically know that he'll choose to stop me there. After all, that's been his favorite place all winter to stop me at. I'm wrong, I find myself both happy but disappointed. I start walking towards my room.

"Sabrina," Nick's voice whispers, his voice is deeper and much huskier than normal. I turn around and face him.

"What?" I whisper back.

Nick pushed me against a wall, pinning my arms above my head. I looked in his eyes, they weren't the bright, ocean blue color that they normally are. They are dark and lust-filled. Nick brought his lips dangerously close to mine, my breath hitched in the back of my throat; I felt my heart speed up. His hair tickled my cheek as he brought his lips closer to mine. I felt him smirk as his lips reached mine. We both knew that the game was over, I had finally 'given in'.

He pulled away a few moments later and looks at me. I bite my bottom lip slightly, and he smirks. "What about now?" He asks.

"Yes," I whisper, although I'm quite certain he already knew the answer.

End Of Flashback

I slowly get out of bed and make my way to my closet. I think the part that Nick fails to realize is that although I have 'given in' as he likes to say, that does not make me his girlfriend. It simply makes me more vulnerable to say 'yes' if he ever asks me. Not that I would have completely rejected him before, but still.

I walk to the bathroom after I've picked my clothes; I go through my daily routine, then go downstairs. I don't know why, but I feel like today is going to be a super long day.