Chapter 25

Sabrina's POV

I sat in my room and looked at the clock; it was nearly six-thirty and I haven't decided on a outfit for the date tonight. Which, isn't exactly the best thing, considering the date is at eight. It probably wouldn't be that bad if I had at least gotten my hair and make-up done. I look over at Leighanne, my best friend. She was getting out my make-up. 

"Sabs, you have to hurry up and pick an outfit," She spoke, chuckling slightly.

"I know," I sigh. "I just don't know what to wear. It'd be easier if he actually bothered to tell me what I should wear. You know, casual or fancy?" 

"Just wear what you think is best," She shrugs. "If it's the wrong thing, no big deal. It's his fault for not telling you."

"But it is a big deal!" I whine. "I don't want to wear the wrong thing and end up being embarrassed. This whole date is a big deal," She looks at me and laughs a little.

"What?" I snap.

"It's just-" She stops, and takes a small breath. "I have never seen you act this much like a girly-girl! You're normally so...laid back and don't give a fuck." She gasps, almost a little too dramatically if you ask me. "You're in love with him!" She squeals.

I roll my eyes. "Leighanne, please. I am not in love with him. I just like him... a lot..." Leighanne just looks at me and smiles while waggling her eyebrows. "Leigh-" I pause. "Leigh don't do that. You're scaring me." She laughs.

"Oh, pick out an outfit!"

"What would you wear?" I ask.

"Well, none of those outfits. It's winter." She says, looking at the selection of dresses that I've picked out. "If you ask me, when it comes to dates, you can never go wrong with a pair of amazing skinny jeans and ballet flats." 

"But what if-"

"Then it's his fault. If you think about it, there are only a few things he could do. I mean, it's winter. You guys are either going to the movies, or a restaurant."

I shrug, she's right. There's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Leighanne and I ask in unison.

"Nick..."

"You can't come in, but what is it?" I ask.

"I just realized I forgot to tell you where we're going," He laughs a little at himself. This isn't exactly a laughing matter, Nickolas. You have no idea how much I have been stressing over an outfit. "We're going to the movies, so dress casually." 

"Thanks," I mutter. I run over to my closet and start going through outfits until I decided on one, then I get dressed. Leighanne applies light, casual-date-like make up. When she finishes, she pushes me out of my room, and I leave with Nick.