Chapter 18

Back on track! don't worry guys i ain't dead yet, just really busy in school and i don't have time to update. 

Also, took a break from writing :) 

Sabrina's POV

I finished eating my food, then I walked downstairs; it's nearly midnight, by this time two-thirds of the people have already gone home, and the others are getting ready too. I look around, trying to find at least one of the guys so I can tell them that we should start packing up. I see Brian and AJ talking, while drinking a beer. I keep looking around, I don't necessarily want to speak with Nick right now, or anybody with alcohol in their hands. I see Kevin sitting on the couch watching Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer. I smile and chuckle slightly to myself. He's such a big kid at times. I walk over to him, when I reach him, he looks up at me and gives me a friendly smile.

"We should start cleaning up since the guests are either leaving, or already gone." I say, returning the smile. Kevin nods, standing up.

I shake my head. "Not if they're drunk, or drinking; just send them to bed if they are."

Kevin nods a little. "Alright," He walks over to AJ and Brian, from what I can see, they try protesting on going to bed. I hold in my laughter, it's actually quite funny, well, AJ's expressions are anyways. Kevin gives them a stern look and says something, then they nod and set down their beers and make their way up the stairs. AJ stumbles from side to side, and Brian makes his way to the top just fine. Maybe Nick was right, Brian isn't drunk.

I walk around and look for Howie; but I can't find him. As I think about it, though, he's probably in his room. I mean it is nearly midnight, and Howie loves his sleep.

I continue walking around, the guests are gone now. I walk in the kitchen and see Nick; he's on the phone with somebody. He didn't see me, so I slowly back out and wait on the other side of the door; eavesdropping only a little.

"No, mom, everything's fine." He says. "I miss you too, and Aaron. Tell him I said 'hi', will you?"

I decide it's best that I don't eavesdrop, I mean, he is talking to his mom. I walk in the kitchen and grab the trash bags from under the sink.

"Hey mom, I've gotta go. Talk to you later." He ends the call and walks over to me. "What're you doing?" I stand up and look at him.

"Cleaning." I say simply, trying to keep my answers short.

Nick nods a little. "May I help?"

"I guess," I mutter handing him a few trash bags. "You can clean the living room, and I'll clean in here."

"Or, we could work together," He smiles at me. "It'll take less time if we work together."

I shrug slightly. He's right, you know. My inner subconscious tells me. "Alright, fine." He smiles brightly, making his blue eyes light up. I look away from him and start picking up. Do not look at his eyes, Sabrina! I scold myself silently.