Chapter 26

Nick's POV

Sabrina and I move up in the long line; I look over at her, trying to see if she is starting to get bored with the date. I mean, we have been waiting in this line for ten minutes, and that's only to get our tickets. Sabrina looks up at me and gives me a small smile. I return the smile. 

"So," I say, finally breaking the silence. "What movie do you want to see?" Sabrina shrugs slightly, then looks up at the small billboard type thing that movies are playing. There's Monsters University and then Man Of Steel.

"What about MU?" She asks. I nod a little, that movie looks like a good one.

"Okay," I smile. We move up in the line, until we're able to get our tickets. "Two for Monsters University, please." I pay for the tickets, then we go inside. "Would you like any popcorn, or something?" Sabrina nods a little; we walk over to the concession stand. I order popcorn and two drinks, then look down at Sabrina. "Do you want something other than popcorn?"

"Are Twizzlers okay?" She asks.

"Of course," I smile. "Can we get a package of Twizzlers, please?" I ask, looking back at the guy. He nods and grabs them, and sets them on the counter. He says the total price for everything, and I pay. I can tell that Sabrina is starting to get aggravated with me paying. She did try paying for her own way in.

"Nick, I brought money for a reason." She murmurs as we walk in the screening room.

"Sabrina, we're on a date. I'm paying. It isn't a big deal." We sit in the back row and I hand her the package of Twizzlers. I look around the screening room; it's packed. "I didn't think Monsters University would be this popular with people."

"Well, yeah." Sabrina says with the 'duh' tone. "It's the prequel to Monsters Inc. Of course people will come and see it. Just wait until Finding Dory comes out." I look over at Sabrina, she looks up at me and smiles. I return the smile, and look at the screen, only previews for other movies are playing. I look back at Sabrina, she's eating her Twizzlers while watching the previews. She slightly looks over at me, I turn back to the screen. The previews for Despicable Me 2 is showing.

Sabrina nudges my arm. I look down at her.

"Want a Twizzler?" She asks, holding one in hand, offering it to me.

"Sure," I smile, taking it from her. "Thanks." I look at Sabrina in confusion. Didn't she say she was a vegan? Doesn't that mean she can't have junk food? "Hey, I thought you were a vegan?" She nods.

"I am."

"Aren't Twizzlers a thing you can't have?" I ask curiously. 

"No, Twizzlers are fine. I'll tell you some other time what I can and can't have." She looks over at me and smiles.

*********

After the movie, Sabrina and I went back to her house. Now it's nearly ten, Sabrina is in her room finishing up on her homework, and I'm with the boys in the living. I look over at Brian, he smiles at me. Wait, what? Wasn't he just pissed off at me not too long ago? He's been holding a bit of a grudge on me.

"So, did you see Sabrina's friend before she left?" Brian asks. I shake my head. "She's really beautiful, but also quiet. I said 'hi' to her, but she ignored me and walked out." Brian shrugged. "So, how was your date with Sabrina?" I could tell he was asking half-heartedly.

"It was okay...?" I didn't know what to say, really. I mean, we went to the movies and watched MU, nothing really happened. 

"Well, what'd you guys do?" Brian asks.

"We watched a movie." I state. "Monsters University, the movie was her choice." Brian nods a little. I furrow my eyebrows, confused by this whole conversation. Why was he asking about our date? Why did he mention her best friend? Is he trying to get me to go for somebody other than Sabrina? I mentally shake off all of my thoughts. I am over thinking this, maybe he was just curious.