Chapter 13

Sabrina's POV

I've been on Christmas break for three days already, it's been really nice... being able to relax and everything. I haven't been going through with my 'plan' for Nick, like I was going to. I decided to listen to Brian's advice. Maybe it will all blow over, and he'll find somebody new; I've also been avoiding Nick; he's just too dangerous. I know for a fact that I'd probably give in regardless to what I heard; what can I say? Nick has his ways.

"Sabrina?" it was Nick. Again. He normally comes up and knocks on my door twice a day. I groaned in annoyance; I was trying to stay away from Nick, and he wasn't making it easy for me. I walked over to my door and opened it.

"What?" I asked.

"The guys and I are putting up Christmas decorations; do you want to come down and join us?" Nick asked. I nodded, it sounded like fun, besides you can't go wrong with putting up Christmas decorations.

"Sure," I smiled slightly; I walked out of my room and closed it behind me.

Nick smiled a little; we walked down the stairs. We made it down three steps before he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Rina?" Nick asked, looking deeply in my eyes. I loved how he acted so innocent. Then again, he doesn't exactly know that I know his little secret either.

"I haven't been avoiding you, Nick." I lied, faking a small laugh, trying to make it as convincing as possible.

"Well, you sure have been hanging out with everybody but me. You've been hanging out with Ian more than me, and that's saying something."

"Aw, is little Nicky-Nick a little jealous?" I teased, using 'baby' talk as I spoke to him. He glared at me.

"No," Nick stated. "I just want to hang out with you more, Rina."

"Well, Howie and I are baking all sorts of sweets in the spirits of the holiday. Do you want to join us?" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure."

"Great, now can you move that way so we can put up the Christmas decorations?" I asked.

"Oh, the boys and I finished that two hours ago, I just wanted to get an excuse that would probably make you talk to me." Nick smiled cheekily.

I glared playfully at him. "Not cool, Carter. Not cool." He just laughed and started walking downstairs, while I on the other hand, stayed in my place. He looked up at me.

"C'mon, the boys and I are having a Christmas movie marathon; it'll be fun." He smiled.

"Okay," I spoke, dragging on the word a little bit; not sure If I should trust him after his little 'Christmas decoration' stunt. He reached up and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He just smiled cheekily and continued down the stairs, I walked with him so I wouldn't fall, I mean, he was holding my hand. I pulled my hand away from him when I got to the point where I was walking in-sync with him down the stairs.

He just gave me one of those pouty/puppy dog faces; I ignored it and continued down the stairs.