Chapter 4 Judge By Looks

it was the last song, and our fans would be freaking out. because One Direction would pop up. many fans of us were fans of them too. so they would like that.

"are you in for something new?" Sam asked, I kept quiet, because my show was already done, I had to sing one song which we never practiced before, so I would only sing that and then I would be done. the fans started to scream louder and I guess they were on stage.

"Hello New York, we're so happy you would have us here." One of then said. "we're going to perfrom a song with our lovely Samantha." I could only imagine her blushing right now.

the first tunes of Best Song Ever started to play and I sang the song with them, there was one point where Sam screamed something in the crowd and I just kept on singing, but no one noticed. not even the boys who were one stage with her. The crowd loved seeing them perform together. It made me smile, because Sam had a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing," she breathed heavily, I laughed at her. "The fans loved seeing us perform together, did you see them scream when the boys ran out. I wonder what our ships will be." she said excitedly.

"ahw, that's so nice. I heard them scream too and I think the fans will love your ships and ship it all over the world." I winked, she just started at me blankly, then she broke out in a smile.

"Harry." she pushed me to the side, I looked behind me, there he was walking towards us.

"Harry." I grumbled, not so happy he was here. You can't really blame me, all he did to me was hurt me. So no, he wasn't my favorite person in the world.

"that's mr. Styles for you, waitress." he said eyeing me, and then beeming a smile at Samantha. She didn't defend me and I don't blame her really, she really liked him, I could tell. Maybe I should try and be nice to him.

"alright, sir." I gave him my sweetest smile. and turned my back at them and walked away. I heard quiet sobs coming from my left. I quickly followed the sound and I finally stood in front of a door.

I opened it quietly. "Hello?" I asked unsure if I was hallucinating because the crying stopped. "Go away!" someone screamed.

"no, it's alright, I won't harm you or anything. I'm as powerless as a fly how bad that comparison even was, I mean it." I heard a giggle from the corner of the room.

"that's the worst comparison I've ever heard really." the boy sniffled.

"care to tell me what really happened, or do you just want to talk about flies, your choise." I said and the boy giggled again.

"well there was this guy and he was really mean to my mum. So I told him to stop and he did, but then he came after me and I fled, and I haven't seen my mum since that happened which feels like it happened hours ago."

"alright, well do you know where it happened, we can go look for your mum there and see if she's still there." I proposed he came out of the dark, he had brown hair and he seemed so helpless.

"so what's your name?" I asked taking his hand in mine, he looked up and cringed, the reaction I get most times.

"My name is Alex, and my mum told me not to judge by looks." he seemed so proud of his mum, like she was his world maybe she was.

"my name is Scarlett, and I think your mum is very wise and more mums should tell their children that." he beemed me a smile and we walked out the building which was still crowded with fans. funny how they loved a person, but didn't know I was the actual voice.

"here this way." he pulled my hand and pulled me towards a dark part of this area. "and how old are you Alex?" I asked, he started walking faster, eager to go to his mother.