Chapter 26 Lost Love

this was our last tour date. luckily. after this, the torture was over. I would never agree to tour with another artist again. this only brought problems. that's a lie. Niall and Luke aren't problems. they're wonderful.
"Scarlett?" Harry asked me. I nodded my head. "will you be my girlfriend?" he batted his eyelashes sweetly. I groaned.
"how many times do I have to tell you, I won't be your girlfriend." I turned towards my book again. Harry and I had been hanging out the last three days. he had been asking me to be his girlfriend too many times.
I couldn't believe he loved me. even the thought made my heart leap and I wanted to jump into his arms, snuggle into his chest. Sam and Harry had broken up, that night.
"if you won't be my girlfriend, can I be your boyfriend?" he wouldn't let it drop would he. I laughed shaking my head.
"nope," I grinned at him, making him pout. "it would ruin our friendship anyway." I shurgged.
"No, it wouldn't because it would work out, we would work out." he sounded hopeful. I sighed shaking my head. I wanted to hug him tightly, being able to taste those pink lips.
"I wish I could." I whispered. "Harry, you know I want to, but you also know I can't." I got up Harry following my gesture. he walked towards me, I gave him an awkward hug.
his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my tightly against his chets. "I won't give up on us." he whispered. I wanted to tell him there was no us to begin with. I gave him a weak smile and then walked towards the tour bus. only today, only today and we would leave.
I picked up my guitar and started to strum it. I needed a few songs, but I wasn't sure what to write about. my mind was foggy with Harry. Harry.
" You don't understand. I want this as much as you do.
You don't understand. You're making this too hard for me.
I want to jump in your arms and kiss those lips.
But I can't to keep two friendships unbroken"
My voice died down, I scribbled it down in my lyrics book.
" I don't wane hold us back, I want to scream this to your head.
Why can't you see, I'm trying so hard to ignore my feelings.
but you keep on bringing them back, like you did.
I don't feel a lost cause anymore. "
I started struming on my guitar and finished the song after an hour, adding a few things, changing a few things. I repeated the song, I liked this song, maybe we could make a single out of it. becasue the song was about Harry...
I laid down on my bed and started reading a book. Tell Me What You See. but I hadn't even finished a chapter when the door to the bunks was opened and I was snapped out of my book.
two heavy boots approached me. I looked at two black and pink boots. Sam. "hey Scarlett." she smiled happily. she pushed my feet to the ground so she could sit on my bed.
"so tonight is our last concert." she started and I sat up straight. she looked me straight in the eyes and she was really serious.
"yeah, if you want to do it alone I don't mind, you deserve it." I told her, she shook her head smiling.
"no, I was about to propose the same thing, I don't have to preform, you on the other hand have never had a whole concert of your own." I thought about it.
"we could preform together, I don't think I'm ready for my own concert yet, this is your tour. You preform alone, or we do it together." she agreed.
"and after the show..." she trailed off, looking outside. "I'm not leaving yet, the boys still have a show, and I wanted to watch." I nodded my head.
"and?"
"and I want you to stay too, just for the show, I know Niall and Harry would love it." she batted her eyelashes making me role my eyes.
"I don't know, I was happy I was able to leave tour." I sighed, "but I guess I could stay for another day, I wasn't planing on leaving the city anyway."
"the Where We Are tour does continue, you know." Sam smiled at me happily. "oh and I already informed Harry you'd be there, he was practically begging me to bring you."
"what, why, why would you do that." Sam rolled her eyes like I was stupid.
"you're crazy about Harry, and you would do anything for him, coming to his concert is the least you would do for him." she shurged carelessly.
"I'm not crazy about him." I said defensively.
"that's all you got from what I just told you." Sam leaned closer, I crossed my arms over my chest. not thinking it was funny. "what ever, you really are mad about the lad, and he about you. I don't understand why you're not together."
"you." she looked up, her face blank. "you, you're the reason we're not together, he's your ex-boyfriend and you're my best friend. it doesn't fit." I told her. her mouth hung open in an o form.
"oh." she said in a quiet voice. "I did love him." she tried to reason.
"you didn't love him." I just realized that, I've always thought she did, but what she just told me, she didn't love him. "if you were actually in love with him, you would still be in love and trying to get over him, you don't want me to be even near him, Sam you never loved him."
she seemed a bit fazed by the idea. "hmm..." she tapped her chin. "I guess you're right." she shurgged. I looked at her wide eyed. you can't be serious. that's the reaction she gives after finding out she didn't love the guy she dated for almost two month.
"now you and Harry can date." she squealed happily, making me role my eyes once again. She could be a huge girl sometimes.
"no, we won't, you still had feelings for him, you are still his ex-girlfriend." Sam stood up, helping me up too. she placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me deep in the eyes.
"if you trully love Harry." she said slowly and clear. "those things shouldn't matter." I wanted to look away from her demanding gaze, but she moved my head back.
"but I can't, You're my friend, you mean more to me then a boy." I lied, she didn't mean more then a boy, then Harry. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew it.
"you're in denial Scarlett, open your eyes. "