Epilogue Leave Me

Harry and I had been in a relationship for three weeks now. I don't really know how I felt about it, but I knew it felt good.

Harry was the most perfect boyfriend, I felt like a bad girlfriend. I could never be the girlfriend he was to me. When I told him this, he was sweet about it, telling me I was the best girlfirend he ever had.

Harry and I were sitting on my couch, we were just talking and Sam was going to come here too. I heard a knock on the door. "that must be Sam." I said grinning. I got up and opened the door for Sam.

she hugged me tightly. "we need to talk." she said seriously. I nodded my head and guided her into the living room.

"Harry." she said, eyeing him as she scrunched her nose up in disgust. After Harry and I got together, she started to dislike him.

She gave him a fake smile as she sat down on one of the chairs as far away as possible from Harry. "so... uhm, what did you want to talk about?" I asked her, still standing.

"about us, well not us, but I mean us as artists." she looked up at me, she seemed really nervous.

"well? what is it?" I asked her, not really getting why she was this nervous about this. She could talk with me about anything.

"Management has a new tour for us, and it's around the UK, but when it gets sold out every night, they will add more dates." she explained. "we can fill in what we want to do, like perform together, or only you on stage." I nodded my head.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Harry was first."no." he said firmly, getting up, standing next to me. "you can't do that." I looked at him.

"because I was about to ask you, if you wanted to go on tour with me." his eyes were pleading me to say yes.

"but-"

"no!" Sam screeched. "she will go with me, and not with you, I'm her best friend." Sam jumped up.

"I'm her boyfriend."Harry shot back, looking Sam in the eye. they started to banter. but I quickly stopped them.

"stop!" I raised my voice. "you can't seriously make me choose right?" I asked them, but I knew I had too. they were to stubborn.

"if you choose her, we're over." Harry said, he was angry and mad. but not at me, but at Sam.

"if you choose him, I'll drop you as my best friend." Sam said. Were they really trying to win me over, because this only wanted me to push them back more.

"you guys can't make me choose." I begged them. But they were both determined.

"yes we can." Sam said.

"and we're making you. now." Harry said. the two of them were glaring at each other, like they both knew I would choose for their side.

"but I can't choose, not between you." I said, lost. Why was this happening. It was going well, until this point and everything crumbled down.

"choose." Harry and Sam ushered me. I looked at both of them sadly. I couldn't choose, but they were making me. I could run away, but I've learned running away from your problems doesn't help. I took a deep breath, the words coming out were out before I knew it.

"I have been through to much with you, to make you fall. I have to choose Sam."