Chapter 27 Frozen At Night

"you're Scarlett Greenwoods." the girl next to me exclaimed, I nodded my head, an uneasy smile plastered on my face.
"I love you so much, are you here for Harry?" I almost chocked as I looked at her more closely.
"why would you say that, we're just friends, I could be here for Niall." I turned towards Sam for help.
"yes darling." she smiled at the girl who clearly was younger. "she's here for Harry, and not because they're friends." she winked. Sam you're not really helping out. I laughed a nervous laugh.
"she's just kidding, Harry and I are just friends." I smiled at the little girl who was looking in awe. she pulled the sleeve of a girl next to her. the girl turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me.
"she means lovers." Sam butts in, I rolled my eyes giving up. They could believe what ever they wanted, but me and Harry were just friends. we might be wanting to be more, but it couldn't happen. I had forgotten the legit reason, but it just wasn't right.
the lights dimmed and 5 Seconds Of Summer came on stage. We were front row and I enjoyed the show. alright I might have not enjoyed it because I was really nervous.
I was more then nervous, I got trouble breathing, I had a hard time thinking straight and my stomach was really exploding. my hands were clamy as they held onto the fence tightly.
the One Direction boys ran on stage. they started their first song at the front of the stage. Me and Sam were standing by the catwalk. Harry ran onto the catwalk and my heart did this weird thing were it started to beat irregular.
Harry smiled at me waving, I waved back. Harry put on a whole show and he was lingering way to long at this part of the catwalk. not that I mind that. he looked really cute, he was wearing a bandana, a blouse with the top buttons undone and he was wearing black skinny jeans.
he looked amazing. you could see his birds clearly. and I loved to look at his chest, I loved to look at him. it was just nice to look at him. It felt good looking at him.
"you so love him." Sam screamed in my ear. only I could hear because of the screams and music. "you can't look away from him." I decided to ignore her.
"your ship name is Scarry, makes you shiver doesn't it." Scarry, that sounds horirble. but it had to be Scarry or Harlett. I would choose Scarry.
"Harry can't keep his gaze from you." she kept continuing. and it made me smile, was he really looking at me. "he's trying to be close to this side of the stage."
"stop!" I said laughing turning towards her, she just shrugged, saying something along the lines of . It's true.
the show continued and it was soon their last song. I knew that becasue they announced it would be their last song. "and I just want say." Harry said before the band played the first tunes.
"that I love you." his eyes found mine, but no one seemed to notice. but I felt Sam hitting my side.
"he just told you he loves you in front of a whole crowd, he hasn't even done that for me." not for her, but he loved her.
"and, I might have messed up, or given you wrong signs, or hurt you. But I love you, you're the only thing on my mind for the past few weeks now." I smiled a weak smile, trying to hold the emotional tears in.
"you're talking about who I think you're talking about right?" Niall asked making me laugh as I sniffeled. Harry grinned like a mad man.
"oh look guys." Louis cooed. "he's really in love." he pinched Harry's cheek making him slap his hand away.
"lets sing our last song." Harry said, the goofy smile still on his face. it was Best Song Ever. the first song I had ever sang with them.
Harry started his solo and quickly ran down the catwalk towards me and leaned over towards me.
" just like she already owned it "
he winked at me making me laugh. they sang the last song with so much power, making me almost forget Harry told me he loved me.
after they had ran off stage it dawned to me. He loves me, the man I love loves me back. I wanted to run towards him, and kiss him. But of course I couldn't.
"they're going to throw a party you know." Sam said. "because we've finished our tour." her bright blue eyes were shinig when she told me this.
"that's nice of them." I said, I didn't want to go. I got a weird feeling inside my stomach from it. it would probably be awkward anyway. "but I don't want to go." I had the feeling something bad would happen.
usually when I have this feeling, it's wrong. "but you have to." Sam whined. "they're throwing it, for us, specially for us." she exclaimed.
"I don't-"
"no, I won't agree with you not going, you're coming," she pulled my arm, but a few fans stopped us and took pictures with us. I thanked them for being fans and supporting me but Sam was already dragging me away.
"Harry is going to try and kiss you." she told me matter of factly.
"no he isn't."
"oh yes he is."
"no he won't"
"he told you he loves you, he sure as he.ll is going to kiss you." I left it with that, not wanting to discuss anything with her anymore. she pulled me to her car and we drove away to where ever.
I didn't care, I sat in the car, arms crossed, mind blank. we stopped in front of a club. there was a huge queue. great! we had to wait. I sighed in frustation.
"are you serious?" Sam laughed.
"we're on the list Scar, chill, we'll be inside in a jiff." well she was wrong. we had to wait in the queue. for a long time.
"are you sure we're right here?" I asked her, she nodded her head.
"I've heard the other people in te queue talk about One Direction," I closed my eyes. I was cold, angry, and I felt really sad. I didn't want to wait in the qeuqeu.
"Sam, I'm leaving I'm sorry." I stepped out of the queque and walked away. I couldn't stay. I knew the way around here, but I had seen a park when we were on our way.
I walked that way back and found the park. it was a small park. there was a pond, a few benches, there were a few trees and a few bushes. the grass was dark and it seemed like there was dew on it.
I sat down on one of the benches. then my tears started to flow as I sobbed, I cried. I was all alone, so it wouldn't matter.
"why does this happen to me, I'm so messed up." I said, throwing my head back letting out a cold meaningless laugh. after I sat there for a while, I came to the conclusion it was actually really cold.
my phone started ringing. I saw Sam was calling me. I answered. I heard noises and I knew she was in the club. "where are you?!" she screamed and I quickly pulled back.
"I'm no where." I told her.
"Harry is freaking out because you're not here, if you come to the club, you don't have to wait in the queue." she spoke less loud and there was less noise. she's in the bathroom.
"I won't come back to the club." I said calmly. I wanted to hang up, but I knew it would be rude.
"Harry really-"
"stop trying to make me feel guilty, or what ever it is you're doing. I'm not going to come to the damn club and stop talking about Harry." I screamed angrily and then hung up. I jumped up form the bech and started to pace around.
many thoughts entered my mind, too many, I couldn't think straight and I found out that when something envolved Harry, I quickly coulnd't think straight.
I said down again and noticed my heart was beating faster then before. Harry made my heart race, Harry made my hands sweat.
"why can't I date you." I said sadly. I looked at my phone. Sam was calling me again. I picked up my phone, I tightened my grip around it and then threw it with much force into the water.
"I HATE YOU!" I screamed my voice was echoing, making me feel alone again. I wasn't even sure who I hated.
the only one I hated right now was myself. I couldn't hate Sam, or Harry, I would never be able to hate those two. I started to pull off my coat, my scarf falling on the ground, I stepped out of my jeans and then pulled my shirt over my head.
I was standing there, in my panties. I walked towards the water, the ice cold water. I stepped in there with my left foot, my right foot following after. I stepped deeper into the water, shivering from the cold, as I was rubbing my arms.
I was into the water almost at my middle now. I wanted to take another step but a voice stopped me. "what the he.ll do you think you're doing." I turned around, I only saw a figure but the voice already gave away who he was.
"I-I" my teeth were chattering and I couldn't talk properly anymore. I was shivering really badly and I had goosebumps all over.
"Scarlett." the voice sounded concerned. I froze, I couldn't do anything anymore.
"I-I wo-won't c-c-om-ome out-t." I managed to say.
I heard shuffling behind me. "sh.it" Harry cursed. "th-this is cold." he came in the water. I heard splashes. and someone ran into the water. I felt two arms wrap around me and pick me up birdal style. I leaned onto Harry's chest. he was still a bit warm.
he carried me out of the water. and when he got out of the water he placed me on the bench. his arms stayed wrapped around me. "you really are mad." he teased me.
"sa-says, th-the one who-o got-t me ou-t." I tried to get closer to Harry, to get more of his warmth. he was only wearing his boxers. he laughed a shivery laugh.
"I guess yo-you're right." he told me. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. he was rubbing my arms with his big hands. we sat like that for a while, or at least it felt like a while, it felt as we'd been sitting like this for hours, maybe more.
I got warmer, but was still cold. "you need your clothes." Harry told me, I nodded my head. his arms left my body as he got me off his lap.
"stay here and I'll get them for you." he told me, he went to fetch my clothes and probably his own. when he got back he was fully dressed again with a pile of my own clothes in his arms. I dressed myself in my damp clothes.
"thank you Harry." I said with a smile. he returned the smile. he took my hand in his and looked at our intertwined fingrs.
"it was nothing, I'll drive you home alright." I didn't protest, so he assumed it would be alright. we stood there for a while, unitl he cupped my face and lifted my head up.
his green eyes looked into mine. he leaned in, and I knew I should stop him. But I couldn't, I was frozen, no I wasn't frozen, but I wanted him to kiss me. so badly.
his lips laced with my perfectly. he started to move his lips with mine, and it wasn't really clear to me what to do, so I kissed him back the way he kissed me. it was a weird feeling, not a bad feeling, it was a great feeling.
his lips on mine were perfect and send thousands of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. but it was weird, but the most perfect first kiss I should have had. he pulled back, leaving my lips cold.
"I really love you Scarlett."