Chapter 29 Hospital Fiasco

the doctor led me through a hallway and then opened a door. it was his office I assume. There was desk, a bed and other stuff lying here.
"I honestly didn't believe Paul when he told me Scarlett Greenwoods was in the hospital." the doctor laughed. he smiled at me, and his smile was dazzling. I studied him, not wanting to remove my gaze.
"you're pretty young." I commented, the doctor smiled.
"twenty-six, I skipped a few classes." he explained, I nodded, amazed by this. he was actually really young.
"that's impressive." I smiled at him, he returned the same dazzling smile. I bet people here are dying to be treated by this guy. Harry coughed, I turned towards him. oh Harry. he could make my legs weak in an instant.
he was tappping his feet and glaring at the doctor. "you should look at her wound." he said angrily. the doctor nodded his head. he patted the bed.
"please, sit down." he smiled again, he was smiling at me the whole time. "Scarlett." he said my name in a weird tone.
I sat down, and he walked closer to me. He picked up my hand, "you've got a soft hand." he told me softly. he examined my hand, frowning.
"how did this happen love?" love. I liked it better if Harry called me love, his deep slow voice. Oh how I love his voice, how I love him. I took a glance at Harry. he was clenching his jaw and looked frustrated.
"I cut myself," I whispered. "not on purpose, please don't send me to a mental hospital." I begged him. Harry took a step closer, he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"oh Scarlett, I won't send you to a mental institute. don't worry love." he told me reassuringly. I let out a sigh of relieve. I wasn't mad.
"besides." I looked at the doctor. "we never send beautiful girls there." oh. this is awkward. This guy is flirting with me, and the guy I actually love is next to me.
"Uhm... alright... uhm how, I mean why would that- you know apply for me?" I asked awkwardly, I felt Harry's grip on my shoulder tighten.
"because you're a beautiufl girl Scarlett, I bet many people tell you that." The doctor turned away, grabbing something. but I noticed the gesture he made, he winked at me.
"we need to clean your wound up, and then stitch it up. I'll be there all the way, don't worry." he smiled at me. Harry grumbled something, I looked up at him.
he seemed angry and frustrated. his gaze was hard as he was looking at Doctor Stevens. "Harry will be there too right?" I asked him. the doctor shook his head sadly.
"it's better if he's not there." He said, his head bowed.
"but, but." I wanted to protest. "I want him there, I need him there." I said a bit panicked.
"like I said, Scar, I'll be there the whole time, you don't need Harry for this time." I do need Harry for this time, specially this time.
"is there really no other way?" I asked, he shook his head. He gave me a pitiful look I looked at Harry's hand on my shoulder.
"I'll wait outside love, and when you get out, I'll be there." Harry said sweetly. Love, when he said the word it made a shiver run down my spine. Harry.
the doctor helped me off the bed while holding his hand out. my feet hit the ground, making me flinch slightly. "are you alright! what happened?" Harry said concerned, he took my other hand and made me look into his eyes.
"no-nothing." I stutter as his green eyes are staring right into my brown ones. they said he was concerned, he was really concerned. which made my insides turn again. Harry.
"yes, there is, I know you're lying." Harry accused, he helped me on the bed again. he then lifted up my foot, his eyes widened.
"oh Scarlett." he said, his brow was frowned and he was more concerned then before. "doctor?" he asked as he let the doctor look at the back of my foot.
"what, what happened to my foot?" I asked, Harry went to sit beside me, he held my hand. I felt the doctor run his finger over my feet. I bit my lip. it hurt.
"Scarlett." he cooed, he let my hand go and then wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into him. "Scarlett." he whispered. his tone sounded weird, it was like he thought I was fragile.
"I'll be there the next time something like this happens." He whispers in my ear. I almost melt right on the spot as his warm breath fans the skin behind my ear.
my fingers shot to my lips, remembering the kiss Harry and I shared. the feeling of his lips on mine. The feeling in my stomach, my heart speeding up. the sparks that I felt. An unnoticed sigh left my lips.
"we will be gone for more then half an hour." he infromed us. "I would drive you on the bed, but I don't mind carrying you." and before Harry or I could protest he scooped my up bridal style.
"you are really beautiful." he whispered creepily as he placed me on another bed. We were in another room, a cleaner room. he picked up a needle.
"now, you want to hold onto my hand, or anything." for some reason he looked down. my eyes widnened when I knew what he meant. I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable with the young doctor.
"I'm fine." I said airily. he smiled at me and then gently took my injured my hand, the needle went into it and I bit my lip. I hate needles.
"so, now are you alright?" he asked me. I nodded my head. the needle was removed. he placed it beside him. "I'm going to clean the wound now," he told me.
he went to work, and after that he went to my feet. "you're gorgeous." he said, I looked at him. not really sure if he was actually hitting on me.
"uhm... thanks I guess." I said awkwardly. the doctor came closer.
"you're perfect." his finger slid down my cheek, I wanted the crawl back. away from the man touching me. I wanted Harry to hold me tight, rocking me back and forth as my head laid on his chest.
"Harry doesn't deserve you." I don't deserve him, he's perfect and I'm me. we're two opposites, he's way to sweet while I keep rejecting him without a legit reason.
"he could never deserve such a perfect girl as you." he kept on touching my face, and I was afraid. I was mentally begging for Harry to come and rescue me. I sound so weak right now.
"he's dirt, he's dirt next you." he whispered as he started to stroke my hair. I jumped off the bed and wanted too make a dash for the door. but before I could open the door, the doctor pinned me to the door.
"he doesn't deserve to kiss you." he said, he started to kiss my neck roughly. my eyes widened, I really needed to do something right now. I wasn't sure what I was thinking but I kicked him. I kicked him in his crotch.
he groaned. "bi.tch" he screamed, he wanted to grab me, and almost got a hold of my hair. But I pulled the door open, my foot hurting a bit.
I saw Harry leaning on the wall oppiste of the door. I ran to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. he was a bit startled by my actions. I burried my head in his chest.
"he-he." I pointed to the door. Harry started stroking my hair.
"calm down love." he said calmly, and the calmness in his voice made me calm down.
"he harassed me, he pushed me against the door and he started to kiss my neck. I was afraid." I told him, not shaken up anymore. Harry pried me off him.
"the bastard, how dare he, touch my girl." Harry stomred towards the door. I didn't think this through, Harry could hurt the man.
"Harry." I tried, but I don't think he heard me. I opened the door. I was shocked. Harry was holding the man up by his colar. blood was running from the doctor's nose.
"Harry!" I cried, he turned around.
"no one can touch you Scarlett, he needs to realize that." my mouth hung open as Harry's fist made contact with the doctor's face.
"stop it!" I ran towards them and tried to get Harry to look at me. I pulled his shoulder. "Harry. please look at me." I begged him.
"he deserves it Scar." I frowned, I stood on my tiptoes and then started to kiss the back of Harry's neck really softy,.
leaving soft kisses. I didn't even know I was capable of something like this. Harry dropped the doctor carelessly and then turned around, almost knocking me over.
"I love you." he whispered, his hands cupped my face and he leaned in. I knew I had to stop him. but it was like that one night. I couldn't. his lips slammed harshly against mine and he kissed me roughly. I felt his tongue swipe over my bottom lip. I quickly pulled back, looking at Harry, my mouth slightly open.
"what's worng." Harry's hands ran over my cheeks, making me warm inside. I started to breath heavily. I was such a geek.
"you were my first kiss." I looked down, I felt embarrassed. I mean, I'm twenty.
"really?" Harry asked kind of surprised. his eyes softened as he saw I was actually embarrassed. "I'm happy I was your first kiss." he whispered in my ear. "And I like to help you do more then just only our lips touching." he started to kiss down my jawline until he went up to the corner of my mouth.
he looked up, like asking for permission. I gave a slight nod, and if Harry's lips hadn't been on my face he probably wouldn't have noticed it. he then placed his lips on mine again.
this was a gentle kiss again. he slightly parted my lips, and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I was way to nervous to even like the feeling. I wasn't sure what to do, but Harry guided me and I just did was he did. I was probably really bad. Harry pulled back.
there was an unreadable expression on his face. It seemed like he cared, was worried, yet it was a soft expression. yet frustrated. but the one emotion I was sure I could see, was love.
"I love you so damn much Scarlett."