Chapter 9 Scar Stories

Harry had taken Sam to the cinema. Which I thought was really unoriginal of him. after that they went to a restaurant. And since then Harry has only been talking about himself.

"Stop." I finally said. "Can you please stop talking about yourself." there was a silence after that.

"Alright." Harry said carefully. "I thought you liked it if I talked about myself." how stupid can someone be.

"Well, if you tell nice things about yourself. Like, your sister or something like that. But not about the way you do your hair, you dress yourself. About the people you hate and why and about how amazing you are. It's rubbish and selfish of you." finally. Luckily Sam repeated everything I said.

"What should we talk about? If I can't talk about myself." he said like it was Sam's fault. Can he even be more stupid then he already is?

"Just ask me a question. Or shall I start?" Harry seems to think about it.

"You ask me something. Then I'll answer." It seemed like he was having a hard time with this date.

"How did you get that scar?" I let her say. I knew Harry had this tiny scar under his jawline.

"You noticed the scar? hardly anyone does." he said surprised. "It's not really an interesting story. But when I was younger I hit my head against the table. So I had to cry, and my parents rushed inside my room. Even my sister was there. They were really careful. And it was a huge problem or something just about a scratch." Sam had to laugh.

"That's so sweet of you family." I said. Harry agreed saying he couldn't have wished for better parents.

"How did you get that scar? the one on your hand." I was happy he told me the place where her scar was, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

"The story of this scar will stay unknown. I have now idea how I got it. But I've got a scar on my left foot." I did have a scar on my left foot. And Harry would never be able to see she didn't have a scar there. until they went all the way, and I hope he has forgotten about it by then.

"Alright. Tell me about your foot scar." He agreed.

"So when I was younger I went to my cousins. They live in Cornwall. They have this huge lake near their house. So one day we decided to tie ropes to Playmobile boats and throw them into the water and pull back." I said remembering everything again. "It's more fun than it sounds." Harry laughed loudly.

"But then the rope snapped. So the boat was somewhere in the lake, we couldn't reach it. So my cousin told me I should get the boat back. Because I was the oldest. So I pulled off my clothes and went into the ice cold water with only my undies." Harry had to laugh again. And I blushed, thinking about what I just told him.

"So I was walking and then suddenly I felt this pain in my foot. I must have scrapped against a sharp stone. But I thought it would just leave a scratch. So I bit my lip, ignored the burning pain and went towards the boat. When I got back I noticed there was a huge cut in my foot." I finished.

"So basically you were hurt pretty bad, but you got the boat for your cousins anyway." he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I thought about my cousins. They seemed so hopeful when I looked at them. So I continued, wanting to give them their boat back. It wasn't about me at that point." I can't imagine Sam doing something like that, but Harry believed her.

"You are really the most selfless person I know Sam." I smiled, she really liked him and this made him like her more. "Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked her. There was a silence. I thought Sam was about to answer herself. But she didn't.

Dark Corner // Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें