Chapter 25 Wrong Room

I was pacing back and forth as I kept saying the wrong things. "Sam, are you alright?" Harry asked sweetly, oh Harry is sweet. he's more then sweet. he's the sweetest.
"I'm just really nervous, I'm not myself tonight." I said honestly. Harry and Sam had gone to the bar together that night. Sam had gone to the bathroom telling me he was drunk or at least close to being drunk.
"I know the feeling babe." Harry sounded really cheeky while saying that. sweet and cheeky. sounds like Harry. cheeky? sounds like cheesy? reminds me of Harry. "another drink please."
"Harry. maybe you should stop drinking." I said concerned. What if he passed out or something? I couldn't even help him.
"baby." Harry whined. Harry's voice was closer, he was probably whispereing in her ear. "I want to make love to you.'" What do I reply to that. Okay? that would sound stupid.
"I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet." I said, Sam had never mentioned wanting to sleep with him. She loved him, but that didn't mean she wanted to jump in bed with him right away.
"baby." Harry's voice sounded whinier then before, and I could only imagine him pouting. "I need the distraction, I had a tough day today. you need to help me." what if he broke up with her, because she wouldn't go to bed with him.
"can I just have one minute in the bathroom, really just stay here and then we'll go to my room." Sam said and before I could protest she was already talking to me.
"what if he hates me if I don't do it. I want it actually, I mean he still is Harry Styles. I could get my star status back again." she said hopefully.
"but he's your boyfriend. you should want to sleep with him because you love him. not becasue he is the Harry Styles." I stood up from my place on the couch and started to pace around.
"you can't hold me back." I heard the sound of the door close. She couldn't do that to him, not Harry. This is not me being jealous, I'm just looking out for him. But he is drunk...
"Hey Harry, ready to go?" Sam said flirtatious. I would never be like that, I'm not that confident, I'm me. I can never seduce someone or what ever.
"of course babe." Harry's voice sounded husky. I wasn't sure if Harry was that drunk, because he didn't slur his words, and I didn't hear him stumble.
they're going to Sam's place, I can't listen to anything that is going to be happen- Sam's place! that's right next to mine. This was not happening. they would make love. My friend or best friend I'm not sure and the person I like. right next to me.
I had to do something. But I couldn't, I don't want to see them right before they would be having sex. I ran a hand through my hair. Why? I could hear the car drive, I quickly pulled the head-set off.
but as soon as I heard steps on our floor I quickly grabbed the head-set again. "Let me just unlo-" she was cut off, and I heard something slam against my door. Sam.
"no time for that babe." I saw the door knob being rattled and then Sam and Harry stumbled in lip locked. I didn't know what to do, so I hid behind the couch.
I watched the two of them, a heavy feeling in my chest, a clenching pain. Harry was running his hand through Sam's hair, but his eyes were wide open while he was kissing her. Shouldn't your eyes be closed while kissing someone?
Harry was looking around the room, He started to kiss down Sam's neck. He was kissing her roughly as his eyes scanned the room again. "lets go to the bedroom." my bedroom. Sam jumped Harry as her legs wrapped around his torso Harry was still looking around. Harry carried her to my bedroom.
I was supposed to sleep there. "come on Harry, let me pull off your pants." Sam whined. Harry didn't let her.
"I need to check the bathroom first." what was he looking for. All he would find would be books, my clothes, and some stuff I had taken with me, together with my lyrics book. oh and of course me, I wish he was looking for me.
he was probably trying to figure out who was living here, who would be stupid enough to leave her door open. like me.
"I'm done." Harry said as I heard a door slam shut. The door to my bedroom was closed so I thought it would be save to come out.
"finally." Sam breathed. "now come here so I can pull those pants down." she purred. I heard someone shuffle around and I assumed it was Harry.
"we'll start with the feet." I think Harry had gotten on his knees to pull of her shoes. Sam giggled.
"alright." Sam agreed. "you can start with my feet, but I'm very ticklish." she warned him, I can only imagine Harry ending up with a foot up his nose. the thought made me giggle. I slapped my hand over my mouth.
"why did you stop Harry?" Sam seemed to get whinier and whinier everytime Harry stopped or waited.
"I... uhm I just thought- didn't you... I should check it out." I heard Harry get up and afraid he would find me I hid behind the couch again.
"no." Sam said sternly. "you wanted to fu.ck me, and you're not postponing it anymore." she sounded way to desperate. I would give him all the time he needed, not that he would think about sleeping with me any time soon.
"alright." Harry replied gruffly. I heard him shuffle around again and he probably went back on his knees. "now your socks." Harry said.
"where the he.ll is your scar!" Harry cursed raising his voice. I flinched.
"My Scar?" Sam asked him, a bit confused, so was I. "Scarlett isn't here." I smiled, the first Scar she thought about was me.
"I don't mean that Scar." Harry sounded irritated and angry at the same time. "I mean the scar on your left foot." oh no, this was bad, really bad.
"what are you talking about Harry?" I could hear the nervousness in her voice. "I don't have a scar on my foot." she couldn't have sounded more fake. luckily she didn't become an actress.
"god damn it. Samantha!" I've never heard him cruse this many before. "you lied to me, and you dare to lie to my again," I had the feeling he could kill her right now.
"Ha-Harry, I could never lie to you, I love you." Sam begged him.
"you don't love me, you lie to me, all the time. First with Scarlett, oh Scarlett." his voice strated to become less angry. "and you lie to me, what else have you lied about." she never lied, she told you what I told her to tell you.
"no Harry." I heard someone stand up, probably Samantha. " you love me, you have to love me, I never lied to you." she was in hysteria.
"stop it Samantha, I don't love you anymore, you made sure of that. one day you started to act diffrent." he seemed to be in his own thoughts. Sam was going mad, Harry was practically breaking up with her.
"But you can't love Scarlett!" she screamed desperate. Why would he love me? she was being ridiculous, why did she bring me into this. I was in the same room, I could help her. I got up form the couch, head-set still on my head.
"Stop!" Harry screamed at her. " you can't say her name, you don't deserve to say her name." I was shocked. he was almost crying, he started to get mad too. "I don't either." he whispered to himself.
I slammed the door open. "what are you doing!" I asked both of them, Harry was standing really far away from Sam and she seemed to try and get closer to him. he was only backing away from her.
she had tears streaimg down her face and her hair was a mess. her hands were stretched towards Harry and they were shaking.
his shirt was off, tears were streaming down his cheeks too. only his tears were drops and they didn't really stream. his hair was a mess too, his bandana had fallen off, and he was glaring at Sam.
"what are you doing here?" Sam asked me. I open my mouth to answer but Harry beat me to it.
"she lives here." I looked at him. How did he know I lived here. "I knew you lived next to Samantha." he had stopped calling her Sam, I suddenly realized.
"then why did you come in here to have se.x on the bed I was supposed to be sleeping in?" I snapped at him.
"how did you know we were about to fu.ck?" I didn't like it when people called it fu.cking. it sounded so meaningless like that. Like it was just something you did. Maybe it was.
"she didn't want us to fu.ck" Sam butted in. "she didn't know what to do so she told you I needed to go to the bathroom." Harry looked lost.
"what the fu.ck" he cursed. I looked at Sam, asking for help, but she was the one backing away now. afraid, leaving me to clean her mess.
"you love Scarlett." she pointed to Harry accusingly. she made a bigger mess.
"no he doe-"
"how the hell do you know who I love." Harry snapped at me rasing his voice at me. I wanted to be next to Sam. so we could crawl back into a shell together.
"I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean it like that." I told him calmly.
"please." Harry fell in front of my feet, clutching my leg. He started to sob. "I don't understand a fu.ck from what's happening" he clutched tighter making me lose balance and fall over.
"ough, thanks Harry." I said sarcastically.
"why does Samantha keep saying I love you. She couldn't have known, I told no one." I almost believed him, oh I wanted his words to be true, but I knew they weren't. he was still drunk.
"you loved me." Sam seemed to have calmed herself down as her voice was more steady now, "you loved the way you could talk to me, you loved my personality, not my appearance." this confused me and Harry.
"but I didn't say a thing, everything you loved of me was her. she was saying everything I needed to say." she pointed to me, Harry followed her finger. he looked at me. then he did the most absurd thing he could have done in this situation.
he started to untie my laces. when he was done with my laces he pulled off my sock and then picked up my foot, his finger ran underneath it and I almost kicked him. Because you really don't tickle me.
"you didn't lie." Harry whispered. "you're my dream girl. the whole time I thought I was in love with Samntha. turns out I am in love with you." he took my hands in his.
"I knew I choose right when I started to fall in love with you." he was caressing my hands with his thumbs.
"you didn't fall for me." I backed away from him, pulling my hands away.
"yes I did." he said desperately. "I love you, I fell for you when you cared for your fans. when you came on stage. I love you." I shook my head. he can't love me, he can't love me.
this is what I wanted the past weeks. Harry saying he loved me. and I can't say it doesn't make me want to leap in his arms. but I felt lost, I didn't know what to do.
Harry came closer, his hands cupped my face. "I'm sure I love you Scar." then his lips covered mine. he kissed me, my stomach exploded, my head didn't work and my heart started to beat faster.
I had never kissed someone before, because no one wanted to kiss me seeing as I am- was ugly. So I started to move my lips with his. I had seen Sam and Harry done it like this, only more heated and not like this.
this kiss is sweet and sugary. Harry pulled back, placing his forehead against mine. smiling at me, then he pecked my lips quickly.
"I can't. you can't love me, you just can't. you're my best friends boyfriend."