Chapter 7 To Many Problems To Solve

"What?" I looked at him funnily. He almost seemed serious about it.

"Could you like sing for me. Maybe a song, maybe a part of a song, or just a line. Just sing for me Scarlett." He practically begged. So he was serious. I looked down.

"I can't sing Niall." I told him. I never sing for anyone. When I had to record songs, I sang alone and they would listen, telling me which songs I had to do over. I practiced alone.

"Everyone can sing. Not everyone can sing well, but everyone can sing." I looked down, I knew he was right. I even told people this, when people say they can't sing. This fact seems to slip out of people's mind.

"Yeah, but I'm very insecure about my voice and how I sound." This was all true. People might be loving my voice, but they can't take away the insecurity.

Maybe that had a connection with how I looked. I've been more insecure about that then anything. And maybe the reaction I get from people when they see my face clearly adds up to why I'm so insecure.

"I won't judge you. I would never judge you." he told me. And I believed him, but if he heard me, he might find out about me singing backstage and Sam being nothing but a face.

"I know you won't Niall. It's just complicated." I told him sighing deeply.

"Then try to explain to me." he said frowning. It seemed like he wanted this really badly, like his life depended on the fact if I was going to sing to him or not.

"That's the complicated part. I can't. I am not aloud too. I shouldn't have said this." I looked down,

"Alright." Niall said. "Just promise me. You will tell me. You will sing to me. And I owe you, if your promise me. Maybe at the end of the tour. At last."

I thought about it. After the last show, they would leave and be out of my life. They couldn't harm me, they couldn't reveal anything.

"Alright. I promise you that. If you promise not to reveal anything. Not spill my secret nor record my voice or anything."

"I promise I won't do anything." he told me extending his pink. I wrapped my own around it and we smiled at each other.

I woke up, Niall shaking me around. I was sleeping on the ground. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Hey." I said sleepily.

"Hey." Niall said cheerily. Clearly awake, he probably let me sleep until he finished breakfast. I smelt the smell of toast.

"You made your own breakfast? they have breakfast downstairs you know." I told him. Still a bit sleepy. I would never eat downstairs. It was too unnatural. I liked to cook for myself, I didn't want too much to change.

"Well you usually do that. So I assumed you wanted me to make breakfast, or just not eat downstairs." he blushed, the smile leaving his face as he looked down.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows. "That's just so nice of you, I could've made breakfast myself you know, for the two of us. You already took me in."

Niall shrugged it off as we entered the small kitchen. Niall had a plate of toast and a jar of jam. I took a seat and started munching on some toast with jam.

After we finished I headed towards the hallway, hoping Harry left my key there. "mr. Styles." I said. As I saw him in the hallway. Just waking around with just a towel on.

"Yes filth? had a great time on the ground?" he smirked. I tried my hardest not I snap at him. Really, what did Sam see in him.

"Actually I slept great." I said, beaming a smile at him. "Now can I have my key back?" I extended my hand hoping he would give me my key.