Chapter 1- New Family

*FLASHBACK*

My parents are the Royal Alpha and Luna, which means that I am the Alpha's daughter and the rightful heir to the Werewolf throne. I am an only child which meant that my parents had a lot of time for me, we went out for my 6th birthday and we had a picnic lunch as a family when we were attacked by hunters. My dad grabbed me and ran with my mother not far behind us we ran into a cave and hid for roughly 20 mins finally my dad said "Pumpkin, we so sorry that this has happened to you on your Birthday" he then wiped a lone tear that ran down face. My Mum then said "Sweet Pea, I...um" she struggled to try and tell me something, I noticed my parents exchanging looks when she then said "Hunny we are going to play a game okay" I slowly nodded my head, I knew something was wrong but I didn't want to question her because she was only doing it for my safety. "we are going to play hide and seek okay you have to run out after daddy and me to hide okay you are going to have a very big head start" all I could do was nod my head. She then continued with "okay so after daddy and I run out you are going to wait for a few minutes and then run and hide we want you to run as fast as you can okay. Run and hide and I promise you no, we promise you that we will come and find you and play more games okay sweet pea" I nodded my head in response.

My mum then wiped away the tears then I didn't realize I was shedding. My mum pulled me into a hug and my dad joined in as well, they both said in unison "I love you more than you will ever know" my dad then said "pumpkin you are not to leave your hiding spot until either your mother or I come and get you okay. Just remember that we will always be with you and so will the Moon Goddess, you will never ever be alone in this world" we hugged a bit more when my parents said that it was time to play our game, they ran out of the cave I waited a few minutes like they said and ran in the opposite direction that they did, I ran and ran as fast as I could using my wolf speed. I stopped for a second to look around I saw a clearing that had a deep, dark dense forest on the other side. I decided to run over there. About ten steps onto the clearing and I had arrows being shot at me so I turned left and ran in zigzags so that the arrows couldn't hit me. I ran for about roughly 10 mins and I came to another clearing I hid behind a tree, my legs where burning and I was silently crying in pain after a couple of seconds I decided to use my wolf hearing to see if I could hear anything. I could hear my parents wolves running and yelping in pain, I could hear water rushing and I could hear footsteps crushing the leaves so I quickly ran to the edge of the cliff and saw I that I was on the Royal Vampire territory and I knew that I had to jump over the waterfall so I ran backwards until I had a decent run-up. I got into position to run when I felt excoriating pain in my chest, it felt like someone was ripping my heart out with silver gloves bathed in wolfsbane. I then realized that it was my parents and their bond breaking away from me. I then knew that they were dead I then let out a howl that had so much pain and anger in it.

I heard something hit the tree next to me with a loud thud. There next to my head was an arrow in a tree. Hunters I thought, I knew at this moment that I had to keep moving. So I spun on my heel and ran as fast as I could when I came to a halting stop, I felt a pain in my right leg I looked down to see that I have been hit with an arrow in my calf, I pulled the arrow out of my leg and saw that it had a silver head that was bathed in wolfs bane I attempted to get to my feet. When I found my way to my feet I started to hobble away, when I was shot again; but this time it was in my shoulder and it hurt like a bitch. I tried to pull this one out but I couldn't reach it. So I tried to ignore it when I was shot again but this time it was in the middle of my back. this sent my body flying forwards. All I could hear was a girl and two boys laughing, one of them pull something out of their pocket and started to rip my clothing off my back. At first it felt cool on my back when suddenly there was an intense pain, then I knew it was a silver knife laced with wolfsbane it hurt so much that I couldn't keep the scream I had been holding in "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please, please just stop" I scream out in pain and they all just laughed at me "HELPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I kept screaming "someone please" I whimpered out in hope that someone would help me.

It would have been roughly half an hour later someone came through the bushes and yell "unhand her!" I could tell from his voice he held a lot of authority, and power. The hunters laughed at him and said "hey bloodsucker mind your fucking damn business for one and secondly why would we she is a stupid fucking werewolf so why would we she deserves to die like the rest of her kind" I managed to turn my head and from the light of the moon a saw a man that stood up straight up he was tall like 7 foot and had pitch black hair that had been styled to the side, he was tan and had vibrant red eyes nearly a neon colour. He looks at me and his face softened he could see that I was in pain he then yelled "I suggest that you stop this at once, or I will have no choice to kill you. Now get out my fucking territory......NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" the female hunter laughed at him and said "mate who do you think you are the king" I then mumbled out "he's the vampire king" "what was that you little whore" one of the hunter said I then said "he is the vampire king" the female hunter then said "vampire king my ass" I then growled at her. I suddenly felt protective over him and I wouldn't let anyone hurt him, before I could do anything she kicked me in the head. As the darkness consumed me I heard the vampire king say "you've done It now" as I faded into the darkness

When I woke up I was in a room, it was massive,  it was dark blue with golden borders I was on a king-sized bed with dark blue silk sheets I went to turn over onto my side when I moan shot out of my mouth "mmmmmmm" suddenly I heard someone say "are you alright love" "AHHHHH" I screamed "where am I?" I asked my heart was racing. I managed to sit up and see a man looking at me, it was the man that I saw and tried to help me. "My name is Dimitri Drankvo and I am the Vampire King, please don't be scared of me I won't hurt you I promise" I then thought for I second and wonder why I was here some I then asked in a shy manner "Umm sir" "please call me Uncle D if you want" "okay Uncle um D why am I here" he thought for a second and then said "well love, I heard that there were werewolves that were at a picnic and they wanted me to meet there daughter named Abigail so, I told them that I would meet them at the waterfall at 3 in the afternoon. Well I was there and I waited and waited but no one came I started to get worried so I went looking for them when suddenly I heard a little girl screaming so I ran to her rescue and to a surprise I saw you with at least 20 hunters surrounding you while they tortured you so I made the stop but some got away. Once they left I picked you up and brought you here" he saved me was all I could think suddenly I remembered my parents "uncle D" "yes dear" he replied in a soft and sweet voice "where are my parents" "oh love I am so sorry, they have passed away" "what no they, they can't" I started to cry he then came and sat next to me on the bed and pulled me into his embrace and calmed me down "uncle D" "yes love" "can I call you dad" "of course you can now please, get some sleep and we will talk more in the morning" "okay........Dad night" "Night Princess"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Please don't forget to vote and comment xx