Chapter 13- Leaving

I ran to my room I changed out of my clothes and mind linked Octavia to get everyone outside so that I could say goodbye. I was wearing a grey loose crop top, with white ripped jeans and brown knee high boots. My suit cases where already in my Black SUV that I was driving there. I was having my Shelby GT 500 and Lamborghini Diablo dropped off. My Shelby is gun metal gray with golden strips and my Lamborghini Diablo is black with gold rims.

I walked out of my room and down the stair case to the front of the castle, the guards opened the door and I stood there staring at everyone, they were talking and didn't realize that I was there. I cleared my throat but the still didn't hear me so I decided that I would try out my Alpha roar and let me tell you that it was that loud that it shook the ground and the castle. Everyone turned around and looked at me, with a shocked look on there faces. I cleared my throat and said "now that I have your attention, I would just like to say thank you for supporting me, thank you for believing in me and I am sorry for having to leave you. Now does anyone have any questions?" I scanned the crowd and saw a little vampire girl with her hand up, i pointed at her and said "yes sweetheart" "why do you have to leave us" "well I have to leave you guys because even thou I will be a good Alpha Queen I need to learn some special werewolf things that vampire cant teach me, these special things will help me become much better" she then said "will you ever come back" I nodded my head and said "over course I will sweetheart but I will be away for a couple of years but I will be back I promise" she nodded her head and I said "are there any other questions?" "I have one" a man put his hand up and I nodded and said "proceed" "are you and the alpha king really over?" "yes we are, its for the best" he nodded and randomly Mason speaks up and says "and who is it best for" "its what's best for the alpha king and I. now if that's all I have to hit the road so, listen to Prince Landon and Joshual and Princess Octavia. So till we meet again." I waved to them and head towards my SUV. I got to the drivers side when I was pushed against it. i had no idea who it was but when they turned me around I saw Mason he looked hurt and sad. I then said "Mason what do you want I have to leave like now." "Baby tell me why it is what's best for the both of us" "because Mason you could get hurt and I don't want you to get hurt Mason, I am just going to make you unhappy and hurt you. I would rather live knowing that you are happy with someone else than unhappy with me" I had tears streaming down my face at this point of time, I took a deep breath and said "Mason even thou I do still love you, the way you love me, I want it to be me that carries your pups not some whore, I want it to be me that you are declaring your love to not someone else, I want you to get down on one knee and ask me to marry you, I want to carry your mark and I want to mate with you, I want to make you happy when you are sad, I want to be the one to calm you down when you are angry, I want to argue and make up, I want marry you in front of everyone so that they know that you are mine, I want o be the one to threaten to pull out other women's eyes when they look at you" "then be with me baby please we can do all that, just be with me" "but I cant because Mason it is to dangerous, you will get hurt and I don't want that but its what best, Mason Knight I love you okay. But I will be different when I come back so please let me go and be happy okay?" "no I love you too, so  do this to me please baby" "goodbye mason" I reached forward grabbed his face and smashed my lips on to his, it was a good bye kiss because it would be the last kiss we will share.

I pulled back because I was running out of air, I pecked his lips once more and opened my car door and got in. I closed it put on my seat belt and turned on the car gave him a small wave and drove off.