Chapter 3- Other Packs Arriving

After dinner I heard lots and lots of screaming, I knew that it was my Dad torturing him. Once the screaming stopped I figured that he was dead. I walked into my room and put on a pair of pj shorts and a grey singlet, I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth once I was finished I walked out and put myself under the covers and put on Netflix. I must have fallen asleep while watching Game of Thrones because I when I woke up it was still playing, so I grabbed the remote and turned it off I then looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:30 am and the packs where arriving at 12:15 pm so I raced into the bathroom and a quick shower. Once I was finished my shower I grabbed some bras and undies and put them on, I then grabbed a pair of black jeans and put them on with a black singlet and black high heel boots. When I was finished with my clothes I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, I then brushed it and my teeth. I then flung my bedroom doors open and ran down to the entrance of the castle to meet the other packs with my father. Once I got down to the entrance of the castle I noticed my dad standing there with double security one stand by in case one of the packs try and do something since I am one of the 12 rare wolves in the world. Once I walked down the last step my father turned to me and said "are you ready to meet the other packs today love" "Yes, and no" he nodded his head and I stood next to him when the 'Blood of The Nile' packs walks up. The Alpha then said as I shook his hand "Hello Princess, I am Alpha Scott and this here is my Beta Brad" "Hello is nice to finally meet you my name is Abigail Drankvo but you can call me Abbie if you want" the Alpha and the Beta nodded their heads and bowed to my father and so did the rest of the pack. The Next Pack to arrive was the Moon Whispers and their Alpha is Derek with the Beta being Tyler, Then the Howlers of the Night with Alpha James and Beta Charlie, Then the Crescent Moon Pack with Alpha Andrew and Beta Mark, then Walkers of the Moon with Alpha Jaxon and Beta Adion, then the Blood Moon Pack with Alpha Blake and Beta Harry and the Final pack to arrive was the Blue moon pack with Alpha Octavia and Beta Dax. I was really surprised to meet Octavia she has red hair that is full of ringlets that come down to her butt, she also has really blue eyes.

I decided that I would show Octavia and her pack where they would be staying, once we were there I told Octavia that here Pack can go and explore the grounds but they can't go past the borders otherwise they would be in serious danger, once I gave Octavia's pack and the other packs the warnings and rules, Octavia and I went off and played around in our wolf form. Octavia's wolf is a light grey but has her really blue eyes, when he saw my wolf she was said to me through mind link 'OMG Abbie you are so gorgeous, I haven't ever seen a wolf like you in my whole entire life' I then shied away and said to her 'well I better be because I am a rare wolf I am one of the 12 rare wolves from around the world' 'OMG Abbie do you know what this means' 'UMMM No' 'Abbie you are one of the 12 moon goddess children' 'HAHAHA very funny Octavia' 'No, Abbie I am being serious' 'OH Fuck, well that just means that I am even more special lol' 'yeah hahaha' 'let's shift back now okay' Octavia nodded her head and we shifted back into human form, while she had to put on clothes I didn't ha-ha advantages of being special. After we got back to the castle we had to get ready for the pack dinner so we went our separate ways and got ready, once I was finished with my shower, hair and makeup I went and grabbed my silver silk dress and put it on, my hair was in a loose mermaid braid and I was wearing silver high heels. As I walked out of my room my dad was standing there and he escorted me to the dining hall since I was hosting the party I got to sit at the head of the table, at dinner we spoke about the wolf world and other things at we decided to call it a night Octavia and I had a sleepover and she slept in my room, we talked for hours I told her how the Alpha King said he wanted to meet me but he didn't come, she said that he would be here tomorrow because of how far he has to travel, after that we put on teen wolf and went to sleep.

A/N * I know guys short chapter I'm sorry but there will be more short ones coming up as well as long ones. Love you x Don't forget to vote and comment xx