Chapter 20- Mason Knows the Truth

After everyone retired, back to his or her rooms from the party I decided that I would go into the garden, I now 4 am its stupid and I should be going to bed to sleep, but I just do not want to sleep. Every time that I do sleep I always dream about Mason and I living happily in a castle with us ruling the werewolves and vampires. Mason is all that I think about whether I am awake or asleep. Anyway, as I am walking through the garden I heard a noise. It was a twig snapping in half I froze mid step and stood there for a second debating on what to do. I then heard sapphire say to me 'Abbie you are the Alpha do not be afraid I am here with you every step of the way okay?' 'okay Saph thanks for the reassurance' 'all good it's what I'm here for' I turned around and said; "who is there" I got no reply. I then said, "Don't be a coward show yourself" unexpectedly I heard a familiar voice say, "what are you scared" I shook my head. "I'm scared of nothing; I think that it is you who is scared because you didn't show your face at the start your pathetic just like I always thought you were" he was always hiding behind the shadows. "Is that right now darling, because the way that I remember it you where the one begging me to save your life so I guess that makes you the pathetic one" oh this guy has fucking balls to bring that shit up again. "That was because I was six fucking years old" why is he such an ass. "Oh but don't you remember all the times you hid behind me because you were too scared to be the king that you were supposed to be. Instead you hid like a pathetic coward that you are behind a 12-year-old assassin and to this today still regret saving your life all those years ago" "You were always an ungrateful fucking brat weren't you" I shook my head at him how could he say that to me I had nothing to be ungrateful for. "Father you always seem to forget I'm not scared of you, never have never will be. You are a waste of space and how could I be ungrateful, I mean I had nothing to be grateful for" "if I'm a waste of space than what are you darling daughter. Are you forgetting the deal we made about your precious mate?" "How could I forget? It was the day I realized the pathetic insecure dick face you are." "Mm that day was the best day of my life, and it should be yours too" "how could it be the best day of my life, you made me breakup and reject my mate. You made me fake hate him, I hurt him so badly because I did not want you to hurt him. I would give up my life for his, I would give up my happiness for his and you don't get that because you used me for all those years that I thought that we were a family for, you lied to me and now I will get my revenge and it will be sweeter than ever" he shook his head and laughed at me. "Oh but princess aren't you forgetting that Mason hates you not me and I will make him do what I want. He thinks that you hate him because of his past" "get out of my sight you make me sick. You are twisted and I wish I never met you" he turned and ran off.

I stood there for 5 seconds when a figure appeared out of the woods next to me, I wasn't fazed I just said "look father JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. I REJECTED AND BROKE UP WITH MASON FOR YOU. I DID IT TO SAVE HIM YOU SELFISH ARSE, SO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED" I just dropped down onto my knees and started crying. My body was shaking and within seconds, I heard the voice that I had grown to love so much "baby why are you crying?" "Oh Momma my life is a mess" "I know baby I know" "can you please help me momma" "I sure can baby" "what do I have to do first momma?" "You need to tell mason the truth" "but momma I can't" "baby you have to" I nodded my head and said, "okay, then what" "baby you then need to follow through with your plan on your father" I nodded my head at her. Then I said, "yes momma" "good girl, now stop this nonsense and crying and get to bed because you are going to be having a very big day tomorrow" "yes momma" I got up with my mum and we walked back to the castle together. When I got to my room, I changed into one of Mason shirts I stole ages ago and went to be and fell into the darkness dreaming of tomorrow's outcome.

I awoke with the sun shining on my face, and it was 11 am. I sighed when I remembered that today was the day that I had to tell Mason the truth, I was so nervous so after lying in bed for 5 minutes I decided that it was time I got out of bed and showered. Once I finished showering I walking onto my walk in robe and picked out a deep royal blue tight dress that came just about my knees and I paired it with dark blue heels that have straps. Once I was dressed I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, I then left my hair down and I didn't put any make up on today since I would probably be crying most of the time that I am talking to Mason. If I am going to be honest, I am shitting myself because I have no idea how he is going to react to the whole situation.