Chapter 17- The Meeting

"Oh my god, Dimitri our baby is home" my mother said, "Yes Van, yes she is. And looking very sophisticated as ever if I do say so myself" I nod and say "so I make the cut do I father" he nodded and sat back down. I glanced around the room and saw that the only person that was not on their knee was my brother Joshual "Josh bow down...Now!" "No because you're not the Alpha anymore. You walked out on us and left us to rule" "yeah only temporarily now bow down!" "I said NO!" "Josh if the Alpha... King can bow down so can you. So ... BOW DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU" he shook his head and laughed at me "haha you're so stupid, I thought alpha camp was supposed to improve you" "Watch your mouth Pup, you may be my brother but I am your Alpha SO SHOW SOME RESPECT" he growled at me and took a step forward as a challenge. Out of nowhere, Madi stood in front of me and growled, josh then said, "move pup" "I am no pup, so watch your tongue P.U.P." "I don't have to listen to you bitch so move before I snap your neck" I growled at josh and said "watch who you are talking to Joshual she is my Gamma, DO NOT EVER THREATEN HER AGAIN IS THAT CLEAR. Madi please move you out of my way" "But Alp-""Madi...MOVE!" "yes alpha" she stepped to the side and stared at Josh. I glared at josh. I then said, "I am THE ALPHA and I am commanding you to get down on one knee" I just used my Alpha command on my brother and I was not sure if it would work. However, it did because he got down on one knee and said "A.L.P.H.A" "that's right brother I am the Alpha, now all rise" I went to walk away when my brother lunged at me, but was caught by Alpha Scott. All other Alpha's and Beta's Pushed the Luna's behind them and the Luna's pushed me behind then and they all growled at Josh. I then said, "Alright stand down now, I have got it covered now" they made a walkway for me I walk through until I got to my brother. When I was in front of him I slapped him, I leant forward and said, "This isn't over" I leant back and then said "now take your seats please. Mason then walked to me and went to grabbed my arm to escort me to my chair when Madi said "Mason is it really you?" mason paused and turned to look at Madi "Madi is that you" "yes Mase it is" she started to cry. She then ran up to Mason and hugged him.

I cleared my throat and said "Madi how do you know Mason" "he is my brother" I nodded. I then said "so why are you acting like this?" mason than said "because she was kidnapped, and I haven't seen my sister for 12 years" "okay well I am glad that you have had a reunion be we have an important meeting to start and we are already late so we can finish this later, Madi, Octavia. Let's go." The walked with me to my throne and stood on either side of me and stayed silent. Once everyone was seated, I looked at my father and he nodded at me to start the meeting. I then cleared my throat and said, "Now that, that has been sorted I would like to say that I am thankful that you could make it here to my meeting, it has been 4 years since I have been home. I have been at Beta Castra, which is an Alpha camp; it has made me into the Alpha that I needed to become. I will not take shit from anybody. You have a problem with the way that I run thing you come to me and bring it up with me is that clear?" they all nodded. And in sync they all said "yes Alpha" "good now that has been discussed we need to get down to business, since I am the Alpha we need to clarify and discuss some very important things." Mason then pipes up and says "No, I'm the Alpha, you can just return after disappearing for 4 years and walk back in and think that you are the Alpha, when I am the Alpha" I shake my head at him and reply "No you are the KING and I AM THE ALPHA, that is what my father wanted. This is my pack to lead, you will not demand control over me and my pack" Mason stands and slams his hands onto the table and yells "I AM KING FOR A REASON DO NOT DISRESPECT ME, I AM THE ALPHA AND THE BOSS OVER ALL WEREWOLVES AND YOU WILL LISTEN OR FACE MY WRATH" I laugh at him and his response. I then reply "but obviously you did not listen to what I said before, I said I don't take shit from nobody and that includes you, the king and my mate. Now stand down while you can and respect your position" he nods and in disgust he take is position as king and respects that I am THE ALPHA.

Once the heated discussion was over and I had every ones attention, again I decided that it was time to introduce my important persons. "now that the Kings position had been discussed, I need to explain others positions such as my beta is Octavia, my Gamma is Madison my head warrior is Landon" everyone nods in acceptance "but to everybody else your positions have not changed but to Joshual your position will be discussed at a later date this meeting is over for now, now can you all please make your way out side to the training grounds"