Chapter 16- 4 Years and I'm Back

*this chapter will have a lot of POV changes so I'm sorry If you get confused*

*1 year later*

Madison's POV

I cannot believe that I have been the royal Gamma for Alpha Queen for a year now, she has been sending me on missions and I have been helping her with top-secret files and information. She has trusted me with her life and I will gladly serve her until I die. Now, it is 7 am on a Wednesday and I am writing a letter to the royal family about the Alpha's return.

'Dear Royal Family,

The Alpha will return

From Madison'

The Alpha thought that we should not tell them when she was coming home, but she knew that the turmoil that it would most likely cause. Alpha loves to make an entrance and she sure knows how to do it. I have known Alpha for 4 years now and I can tell you not to piss her off because the consequences are fucking horrific and you do not want to witness her wrath or be on the other end of her wrath.

Octavia's POV

Sitting here in my office on my own, reflecting on my thoughts of the Alpha when a letter is dropped on my desk from Madison. This letter is starting to worry me because Madison does not send letters to me directly or at all for that matter, I sat for and thought whether I should open it or not, I decided since it was on my desk I should be the one to open the letter.

With my thoughts being strongly on the Alpha, I opened the letter and received the news of THE ALPHA'S RETURN. And I decided to address the rest of the family and other alphas of THE ALPHA"S RETURN. I plan for an Alpha meeting for Saturday because that is when she will return, I decide that I need to make phone calls so that the other Alpha's can be here a day early.

Abbie's POV

Its 9am on a Wednesday and I am being yelled at to wake up "Alpha it's time to wake the fuck up" I groan and said "why the fuck am I being woken up at 9 am in the morning Madison" "because I have sent the letter of your return and we are leaving on Friday night so that we can arrive Saturday morning for your meeting with the family" "thank you Madison, please make sure we are ready to leave Friday night, everything has to be packed before we can leave. GET IT DONE"

I rolled out of bed to get ready for the day that is filled with paperwork and other important agendas complete. I walk into my walk in robe and grab black skinny ripped jeans, loose black and gold crop top and black high heel boots with black undies and bras. I shower and get dressed in my clothes, after I am finished in the bathroom I walk to my office and get the paperwork and other agendas completed which only took half of the day. I called Madison into my office to tell her that it is time to buy some flashy clothing to address the family in, because my rebel stage I over and now it is time to fill my leader shoes. Now I will be THE ALPHA "MADISON!" I heard footsteps running up the stairs when the door flies and she says while puffed "yes Alpha?" "We need to go shopping" "umm what for Alpha?" "For some powerful black dress and black and gold heels because I am the ALPHA do not question me again is that clear" "yes alpha it is crystal clear" "good now let's go"

*Thursday was filled with travelling and now they have arrived early Friday morning*

Madison has arrived at the border of the territory and all I have to do is call my Beta

*phone call A= Alpha and B=Beta*

A-i am here

B-yes alpha I am on my way to get you

A-how long

B-2 minutes at the most

A-good see you soon Beta

B-yes Alpha

*end of call*

We waited for one and half minutes and Beta had arrived, "alpha it is so good to see you" I nodded and said "yes O, it is good to see you" I gave her a hug and introduced her to Madi for the first time.

"I'm Madison the Gamma it's nice to finally put a name to a face, is Alpha King Mason here yet" Octavia then shakes her hand and said, "hey I'm Beta Octavia and yeah it is nice to finally put a name to a face as well. Yes he is by why is it why of your concern?" I started to shake with rage. I snapped and yelled "HE ISNT THE FUCKING KING SO DON'T ADDRESS HIM AS THE KING IS THAT CLEAR" at the same time both Octavia and Madison say "yes alpha" Madison pipes up and says "my reason will be clear tomorrow" I nod and say "well since we have discussed that can we please get back on to the matter at hand" Octavia nods. She then and says "Yes Alpha, we are having you hidden in a private secret room away from the castle so that the cant smell you or sense your presence because that will give it away, that nobody you besides me and I am the only one who knows about this place. This is where you will get ready for you grand entrance." "Good now let's get going before someone see us or someone notices your missing" "yes alpha"

We get back in the car and drive back to the secret area; it is about a ten-minute drive when we reach our destination. I get out and go inside I tell Octavia to go back and act normal and Madison helps me get ready.

Octavia's POV

I just dropped off Alpha now I have to go and finish setting up the meeting and make sure everything is perfect, I do not know how she is going to act. I just hope that she has changed because dad will not stand for her shit anymore. While caught up in my train of thought I did not realize that I was in the driveway of the castle and I only had half of an hour until Alpha was coming shit. I raced inside and I got changed into a dark royal blue dress with blue pumps and my hair in a messy but sophisticated bun, I did a smoky eye shadow with lip-gloss and dark blue nail polish. Once I was done I walked out into the meeting room to see it being filled with the Alpha's, their betas and the Luna's.

Once all the Alphas, betas and Luna's were seated we were only waiting on Joshual, Landon, Dad, Mum, Alpha, and Gamma. Suddenly dad and mum walk in, take their seats on the left side of the U table, my twin brother walk in two minutes after, and sit next to our mother. Now Mason was the only one, he took his time but finally arrived 20 minutes after the royal vampire family. I Mind linked Madison and told her it was time to bring the Alpha in.

Abbie's POV

I was in the bathroom I showered and shaved, I then put on my black dress with black and gold heels, I had red lipstick on with black winged eyeliner and black nail polish on. My hair was put up into a ponytail that was curled and sidepieces that fell out were curled as well. I had to walk through the doors at 10 am on the dot and it was 9:45 am, come on O what are you waiting for.

Suddenly Madison runs in and says "Alpha Its time" we walked to the car got in and drove to the castle. 10 minutes later we arrived at the castle and I mind linked O and said 'O, im here' 'okay Alpha let me get it ready I will let you know why to start walking okay' 'okay'

Octavia's POV

Alpha was ready so I had to get them ready for her, oh my god shit! My Dad then said "Octavia what are we waiting for everyone is here" all of a sudden the Alpha's Pipe up and say at the same time "THE ALPHA is not here yet" everyone looks at Mason and Mason says "um yes I am" Alpha Scott then says "not you, you are not the Alpha" everyone was silent as a mouse. I mind linked Alpha and said 'it's time' all of a sudden, we heard heels clicking on the polished granite flooring outside the meeting room.

Abbie's POV

I walked along the polished granite flooring with Madison following very closely behind me. Once I reached the double wooden doors that lead into the meeting room I paused for a moment and then pushed them open I took one step into the room and stopped I heard gasps and I saw the Alpha's, Luna's and Beta's on one knee and in sync they all said "Alpha" I nodded and said "Hello Family, I'm back"