Chapter 9- 'Brothers'

It was about 11:30 am when I woke up and guess what Mason was still here, I went to move but I physically couldn't, and every time I could wriggle a little Mason tighten his grip on me. I managed to turn so that I was facing him, I traced my finger across his jaw and my thumb over his bottom lip. Well the shithead that Mason is he softly bit my thumb which made me gasp out in surprise, I growled lowly at him. He then said "well good morning to you to princess" "mmm yeah" "what's wrong princess" "for one you bit me, and second today feels like different" "okay babe I am sorry that I bit you" he pick up my hand and kissed my thumb better I giggled and let out a husky laugh. "Princess why does the day feel different" "I can't put my finger on it, it just does. I feels like something is gunna happen" "for good or bad" "I think maybe good, now let's get up because I am hungry for one and I need to see the packs before they leave" "okay" I walked into my closest and grabbed high waist black shorts and a white singlets with grey converses, I walked out and walked into my bathroom where Mason was having a second shower. I pulled open the door and walked over to the mirror and did my makeup I then brushed my hair. I went to walk out of the bathroom when Mason said "Princess get you get me my sweats from my room and jocks, and towel please" "do I have to" "I could just walk around naked if you would like" "MASON YOU WILL NOT WALK AROUND NAKED" "why not" "because there are woman who would stare at what is mine and I will not hesitate to pull out their fucking eyes and make them eat them" "wow princess green isn't your colour" "whatever I'll be back with your clothes"

Once I gave Mason his clothes we walked down stairs and had lunch, after that we were in the kitchen and I was on the counter and Mason was in between my legs. I had hands on the back on his neck playing with the hair and he had his hands on my hips, we were discussing cars when my dad walks in and said "Okay what the fuck is going on here" "um dad he is my mate duh" "so you two re together" "I guess so" "okay anyway go and make yourselves presentable because I want you two meet two important people in my life" "what about me not important anymore huh" "no it's not what I... just do what you are told" I nodded my head and jumped off the counter grabbed mason by the hand dragged him upstairs to his room and walked into to closest and pulled out a black dress shirt and black jeans "put these on" "babe why?" "Because I said so and these must be important otherwise I, I mean we wouldn't be meeting them so put them on" "NOW!!" "Okay, okay chill out babe" I walked out and into my room I then walked into the bathroom and braided my hair into a loose Dutch mermaid braid. Once I finished I looked in the mirror and I felt like this was the good/ bad like about to happen, but what if it's bad. I didn't even notice Mason was in the room until he snaked his arm around my waist and said "princess you alright" "yeah let's just go and get this over and down with" he nodded his head and we waked out of the room hand in hand, and to be honest it felt really nice. Anyway when we walked into the kitchen my dad said "alright Abbie this might be a big surprise to and I don't want you to hate me afterwards" "dad whatever it is I could never hate you, you raised me took me in when you could of just left me to die" he nodded his head and said "okay follow me into the throne room" "dad no offense to Mason but why is he coming" "to meet these people but to also calm you down when you get angry since he is the only person who can do it" "okay then, come on babe" I grabbed his hand and we walked to the throne room when Mason stopped my dad then said "is everything alright" "yeah dad go ahead we will be in, in a minute" "alright" once he walked into the throne room Mason pulled me into a hug and stared kissing me "Mason no" "I will run" "mmm princess I like the chase" I ran and giggled, I pushed the throne room doors open and ran in to the room I tripped over my boot. I braced for impact and when I didn't come I opened my eyes and turned around to see a face I had never ever seen I my life. I screamed at the top of my lungs and pushed him away from me, suddenly there was a roar and it ripped through the room and I knew exactly who it was and I felt so safe. I then smirked and said "have fun with him" he looked confused. He had grey eyes with brown floppy hair and he was a tad shorter than Mason. Anyway I pointed towards an angry Alpha King who was storming our way when I said "have fun with my mate he is gunna kill you" "why what the fuck did I do" "you touched m-"and before I could finish my sentence Mason piped up and yelled "YOU TOUCHED MY FUCKING MATE" I smirked again when Mason grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him up against a pillar and started to punch him. I was sitting in my throne chair and was watching the show I didn't even notice that my dad and woman walked in, suddenly my dad yell "NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" I piped up and said "well who the fuck is that" I pointed to the woman and the guy "I will explain just get Mason to let go" "why dad this guy touched me and you were the one who told me that he would super possessive and protective of me so it shouldn't have come as a surprise" "do not sass me young lady, so deal with your mate so I can explain" "whatever dad" I walked over to Mason I placed my hand on his shoulder and said to him "Babe put the boy down I think that I hurt my ankle can you check for me" as soon I said that I hurt my ankle he threw the boy across room, turned and picked me and put me on my throne chair took my boot off and check my ankle he had a very worried expression on his face "princess where does it hurt" "im okay now that you touch it, it is all better now" "are you sure" "yep, all better" he put my boot back on entwined our finger and walked me down the stairs slowly so that I wouldn't hurt my already 'hurt' ankle "so dad what do you want us here for" I snapped at him all of a sudden the woman said "hey don't talk to your father like that" Mason growled at her for the way she spoke to me and she then said "watch it mutt" "how fucking dare you talk to my mate like that you fucking slut" I felt sapphire take over and my eyes turn silver and in a split second I grabbed the woman and threw her against my dad's throne, I stalked towards her when my dad said "Abbie stop!!" "NO!!" "Mason do something" "No Dimitri she disrespected me and my mate I will only intervene when I think that it is time" I continued to stalk towards her when the guy from before vamp sped up to me grabbed my hair and tried to pull me away from the woman. Mason growled and was about to intervene when I said "Mason no, this idiot doesn't know about me and who I am" he nodded and smirked "man you must be an idiot" I grabbed his wrist and snapped it "how did you do that" "training dumbass" "no training cant make you that good" "oh didn't I mention it was with the best wolves and vampires from around the world" He gulped as I walked towards Mason "so why are we here dad" "well... um... it's about these two people" "we gathered that" "Um Abbie met your brother Joshual Drankvo" "my... what" "your brother and your Mother Vanessa Drankvo. My wife" "I have to go" my 'Brother' then yelled "Sis wait" well I snapped and I knew not even Mason could stop and calm me down, I think he even knew from the expression on his face, I turned and said "what did you just say" "I said sis wa- what is happening to your eyes" "son get back her wolf is in control, Mason deal with her before she kills Joshual" "Dimitri I can't" "why not" "because I can't even pull her back look at how bright her eyes are. She will have to learn to pull her wolf back in" "FUCK!!!!!" he yelled.

"Sis..." "I am not your FUCKING SISTER" I grabbed him and threw him into the wall and walked over to him picked him up and I continually kept punching him. Suddenly I stopped when I finally realized that he was my family, it might not have been by blood but he was my dad's son and this means that he is my brother and I am his sister, and I don't purposely hurt family I dropped him and looked towards Mason, my dad and Vanessa. I was just staring at them when Vanessa said in a sweet voice "Hun, I know we got off to a wrong start but are you okay?" "I-I-I-I I have to go" "Babe" I stopped in front of him and kissed his cheek and took 5 steps back and turn around to walk out of the throne room, when another guy walked and said "Now what the fuck is going on here" I turned and looked at him and said "well who the fuck are you?" "My name is London, and I am looking for a couple of people" "what are their names" "Princess Abigail Drankvo and Joshual Drankvo" "NOOOO, I don't have any siblings except Octavia" "your Abigail?" I turned to look at Mason with a scared and confused look on my face. He walked up behind me, put his hands on my waist and said "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY MATE" "uh you're her mate, ha wow pathetic. I was coming here in the hope to find the person that people fear not the person who hides behind her mate" I closed my eyes and took and deep breath, Mason must of sensed my anger and said "Babe you need to calm down don't let him get under your skin" "Mason... I can't" I walked forward grabbed the guy by the throat and threw him against a pillar and knocked him out. "Mason come with me I have to show and tell you somethings. Guards I need you to grab two of my special chairs and tie these two young men up. I need you to put bags over their heads and make sure that they stay knocked out until I get back. Dad you and your 'friend' are going to sit here and wait until Mason and I get back and not move. Mason let's go"