Chapter 18- The Unfinished Punishment

Once I got up out of my chair, I walked out of the meeting room with everyone following me to the training field. Once I got there I saw people training there so I yelled "EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP TRAINING IMMEDIATELY AND NEED TO STEP TO THE EDGE OF THE EDGE OF THE FIELD" and that is exactly what everybody did, I the gestured for one of my guards to come over to me. I then whispered into his ear "I need you to get one of my special chairs and some of my tools, I need them immediately" my guard then grabbed two other to help him gather the things that I had requested. I the beckoned Joshual over to the centre of the field and everyone created a circle around us. mason then said, "You're not doing what I think you're going to do?" "Maybe" Josh was so confused and said, "what is she going to do?" Mason laughed and said, "You'll see soon" I smirked at how nervous Josh look.

When I saw my guards coming with my chair and the tools, I said, "Mason grab Josh and hold him still, under no circumstances are you to let him go, unless I tell you to. Understand?" "I understand" "good" I nodded my head, that's when he grabbed Josh. Josh kept screaming "WHAT IS GOING ON. LET ME GO!!!" the chair was placed next to me and the tools where placed onto a table. When Josh saw the tools, he started his screaming and kicking trying to get Mason off him but nothing was working. Madi and Octavia walked up to me, Octavia handed me the special screws for the special handcuffs and Madi handed a special pair of gloves. I walked up to the strongest Oak wood and Silver chair, I motioned to Mason to bring Josh over to me. Mason dragged Josh over, shoved him into the chair and held him there while cuffed his hands and feet to the chair, I added the screws and tightened them. The screws went into the holes in the cuffs and straight through Josh's hands and ankles and into the wood.

Once I was finished I said, "Now, you are all probably wondering why we are out here, well like I said earlier i will not be taking shit from anybody and nobody will be favoured not even my family will be safe from my wrath. I can take away your positions in a snap of a finger so don't ever think that I won't. Now like I said earlier Joshual's position was to be decided and i have now decided what his punishment shall be" I looked at Mason and Joshual in the chair . I took a deep breath and said, "Joshual Drankov I Alpha Queen Abigail Drankov here by strip you of your position as Head trainer and Head warrior. You are now an Omega and YOU WILL do what anyone tells you to do." he shakes starts to shake with rage and screamed at me "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!" "Oh brother I am and that is not all. After a person is stripped of their position they get punished and used as an example. YOU will never ever disrespect me or my position ever again. I am YOUR ALPHA and YOUR QUEEN and YOU WILL listen to me" "Abbie please don't do this to me. I will never ever forgive you if you do this to me" "are you stupid I. DO. NOT. CARE. , you think your threats scary me, you think that they are going to make a difference brother. Just remembered who killed 250 rouges by herself, don't you ever think that I wont do that to you, because I will and I will make it way more painfully than you could ever imagine" 

I took a deep breath and let Silver Shadow take over; it has been forever since she last took over because i had to under o some very special training to help keep her at bay. Now she only comes forth when I want her to. When my eyes changed colour I looked at Mason and smirked, he smiled a me and said, "Well hello Silver Shadow it has be while, hasn't it?" "yes it has, but it is good to see you." "is it now?" he said while smirking "yeah but it's better being out and back I have missed killing and torturing people" "I bet you have"I looked at Josh and when he said, "Silver S-s-shadow" "yes fuck face, oops I mean dear mother fucker, damn what is wrong with me I keep call you all these names but it isn't the one the I was looking. let me think what the name is. Oh that it I have it O. M. E. G. A  haha it suits you so well we should have given it to you so much earlier, now dearest brother never ever forget this YOU ARE MY BITCH NOW."

I turned and walked over to the table that has all the tools i looked at my options on the tools that I could choose from. My eyes caught hold of the silver knife, I picked it up and walked back towards Josh. I ripped his shirt off, then I dragged a knife across his chest. He then screamed out in pain, I felt joy in knowing that I was higher than he was, I always have and always will be. I turned away from him and walked back over to the table and picked up a silver whip, I turned back to him and  showed him the whip. He shook his head no, I nodded my head yes and walked back to him. Once I was in front of him he was shaking in fear, I smirked and pulled my hand back and whipped the whip against his chest. "STOP PLEASE JUST STOP!!! IM SORRY, I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE JUST STOP" "There is nothing that you can do brother" after 10 whips I stopped, I put the whip back and grabbed a spray bottle that was filled with the worlds strongest wolf banes. I turned back to him and sprayed it onto his chest, and this made him scream out in pain even more than i have ever heard.

After I had sprayed his chest a few more times I had decided that he had, had enough for now. I turned to one of my guards and took the special hand cuffs of him, they where made out of  thin pieces of silver, and if he took them off they would send out a high pitched noise. "Joshual this punishment is not finished but for now it is, you will wear these thin silver hand cuffs until i decided that they should come off. do you understand me" he nodded his head and said, "yes" i shook my head and said, "yes what?" he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. His eyes where lifeless, empty, he then said, "yes ALPHA i understand" i nodded my head again and said, good' I the got one of my trusted Vampire guards to attach the silver thin chains to him. "Joshual  you can leave to start your chores there is a list in the kitchen. They must be completed by the end of each day, and if you don't complete them all by the end of the day you WILL be punished. NOW GO!!" "yes Alpha" i nodded my head at him, he got up from the chair and fats walked towards the castle kitchen.