Chapter 4- Rouges

The next morning I woke up to my dad bargaining in and yelling at me to get up because we were being attacked by rouges, so I jumped up woke Octavia up we both quickly got dressed in cargo pants, black singlets and combat boots. When I walked out there my father was yelling at me telling me to stop and not do this because it was a suicide mission I told him that I had to because I put a lot of packs in danger by them being here so it was my duty to the Werewolves to do this; and I also said that I was had amazing training from the best werewolves in the world so I would be fine. He nodded his head and barracked himself in the throne room with a lot of guards.

I ran into the middle between the Packs and the Rouges, the Rouges Alpha found his way to the middle and said "Move bitch so we can finish you all and Kill the Vampire King" I Growled and bared my teeth and said "you will not touch the Packs and you most definitely won't be touching my Father. So I suggest that you and your pack of FUCKING FILTHY MUTTS GET OFF MY LAND BEFORE YOU START SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH" I was furious that he had threatened my family and the other packs I could feel sapphire surfacing and trying to claw her way out but I wasn't going to let her just yet. The Alpha of the rouges then said to me "I'm guessing that you are the infamous Vampire/ werewolf Princess, the one werewolf that went against her own kind to live with a filthy bloodsucker. You are a disgrace to all the Werewolves and should be murdered along with the vampire king " I growled and bared my teeth sapphire was at the surface again I was trying so hard to keep her in well suddenly the Alpha's that were behind me then stood in front of me Octavia the piped up and said "Jason, she is not a disgrace she is far from it, so watch your mouth because we will not hesitate to kill you and your pack of filthy so-called wolves" well then this cause him to yell "ATTACK!!! bring the Princess to me I have great plans for her" well that was it I couldn't keep Sapphire in any longer; I ran and jumped into the air doing a mid-air shift and landed on Alpha Jason and pushed him down so he couldn't get up I grabbed onto his neck and bit down so hard that his whole head came off, we were fighting the Rouges for what seemed like forever when I looked up from the Rouge that I just finished killing and saw that there was no more left. All the Packs where staring at me I then shifted and said "why are you all staring at me like that for" Octavia step forward and said "Abbie you killed all of the Rouges by yourself" "w-w-w-w what no I didn't" "yes you did Abbie, your wolf took over and you growled at anyone who tried to help you" I could believe that I took a down a pack of rouges that would of had to have at least 250 wolves. "No I couldn't have done this, it isn't possible. Is it?" I dropped to the ground in shock, I then felt two arms pick me up and carry me to my room and when I looked to see who it was it was none other than my father. When he saw me looking at him he kissed my forehead and said "hey, how yeah feeling" I was about to reply when he put me down on my bed. I then said "I-I am just really confused on how I could kill all 250 wolves all by myself" "yeah I did hear about that, but you know what it is just a story that you can tell everyone so no one messes with you" "hahaha yeah your right" "hey I also heard that when they bad mouthed me you got really defensive" "well why wouldn't I your my dad, it might not be by blood, but you are still my dad and I will kill anyone you threats, or does hurt you I promise you" "baby girl you shouldn't have to it is my job as your father to protect you" "dad I know but your life is more valuable than mine so I will do anything to protect you..Okay" "alright then, but for now just get some sleep the Alpha king will be here in the morning" "okay dad night" "night, love you" "love you too" and with that he kissed my forehead, turned off the lights and closed the door, and with that I let the darkness consume me into a deep, dreamless slumber.